- Lazy Green: Alumnus James Kyungmo Yang (MFA 2010 Design) started Lazy Green as part of his SVA thesis project, and now it’s a full-fledged app for the iPhone and iPad. This educational game has players perform energy-saving tasks to earn “carbon points” and help save endangered animals. Lazy Green is available in the Apple App Store for $1.99.
- The Skinny Dip Shop: Current students Jeff Bryson (BFA Computer Art, Computer Animation and Visual Effects Department) and Kelly Shami (BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department) have started a clothing company called The Skinny Dip Shop. The shop contains vibrantly designed T-shirts, jewelry, accessories and even throw pillows to spice up apartment decor. Visit theskinnydipshop.com to get more info.
- Bequita: Alumnus Rebecca Bardes (BFA 2003 Illustration) is the founder and creative director of Bequita, a boutique of clothing for children ages 6 months to 6 years. All of the clothes are 100% organic cotton and feature original, hand-drawn prints by Bardes. Visit bequita.com to see clothes for boys and girls.
- 13-Year-Old Paints Backpack in Honor of Exonerated 5 to Raise Awareness in School https://t.co/au1SCwlgC3 01:32:01 PM August 24, 2019
- Tech billionaires haven’t killed Burning Man’s anti-capitalist spirit—but influencers might https://t.co/Q6IeV2RaFP 12:28:00 PM August 24, 2019
- The Box XL Houses, by Grupo Zegnea, are a development of seven houses that aim to harmonize what is manmade with wh… https://t.co/gYrindD7jX 11:24:03 AM August 24, 2019
- The Relationship Between Landscape and Home for Palestinian Artists https://t.co/DEStgDpA8W 10:20:01 AM August 24, 2019
- Yeah, man! https://t.co/jKmrZNHw5S 09:16:01 AM August 24, 2019
- Whether you’re designing a unique website background, a poster, sketch, or creating an artistic photo composition,… https://t.co/xOFrJa9KZE 05:15:02 PM August 23, 2019
- #SVA Subway Series: Peter Ahlberg Captures An 'Impossible' Moment [Video] https://t.co/HUhs6npeoZ 04:28:21 PM August 23, 2019
Send stories, links and tips to email@example.com