- Magic Books & Paper Toys: Flip Books, E-Z Pop-Ups & Other Paper Playthings to Amaze & Delight by Esther Smith (faculty, BFA Fine Arts Department): A collection of 25 projects that let kids make their own pop-up books, magic pamphlets and more (Potter Craft, 2008).
- Infected Landscape by Shai Kremer (MFA 2006 Photography, Video and Related Media): Israeli photographer Kremer trains his lens on the effects that decades of violence have had on the Israeli landscape (Dewi Lewis Publishing, 2008).
- New Media in the White Cube and Beyond: Curatorial Models for Digital Art, edited by Christiane Paul (faculty, MFA Computer Art Department): A collection of essays addressing the distinctive challenges of curating and exhibiting new-media art (University of California Press, 2008).
- RT @hyperallergic: “As a queer artist, I am interested in what comfort means, both in my practice and everyday life, and how to visualize i… about 3 minutes ago
- RT @tmasson: https://t.co/aQrKyqXpPN Don't miss @ViewConference 2019 this October! I promise you'll come away inspired on so many levels it… about 22 minutes ago
- RT @SVAMFADesign: Sasha Prood MFAD '15 talks about her new book on @ABRAMSbooks @sva_news #visualarts #books #SVA #newbook #ABRAMS #alumna… about 41 minutes ago
- RT @alexgrantwright: How can interaction designers address “long view” problems like climate change, income equality, or biodiversity? Take… about 42 minutes ago
- RT @annaraffNYC: Hey NYC! Come meet a great group of illustrators from the Summer Residency Program at the School of Visual Arts this Thurs… about 42 minutes ago
- RT @thedailyheller: HAPPY 90th #BIRTHDAY, @MiltonGlaserInc. A milestone to be sure, but not just a chronological one. https://t.co/P53ayRBC… about 42 minutes ago
- "In the realm of art, you are in the business of goodwill and creating imagery, and ideas that unite people and mak… https://t.co/nwTh4tb7rM about 51 minutes ago in reply to SVA_News
Send stories, links and tips to email@example.com