- Alumnus Zach Cregger (BFA 2004 Computer Art) is highlighted in this week’s Page Six Magazine surrounding the success of his sketch comedy group The Whitest Kids U’Know. The group, which also features fellow alumni Trevor Moore (BFA 2003 Film and Video) and Sam Brown (BFA 2004 Film and Video), recently appeared for an interview on the PIX 11 Morning News show to promote the third season of their self-titled TV show on IFC. See a previous post on The Whitest Kids U’Know here.
- The MFA Photography, Video and Related Media Department made a prominent appearance in Wallpaper* magazine’s Graduate Directory in Photography. The directory featured current student Christopher Kim and alumnus Alejandra Laviada (MFA 2007 Photography, Video and Related Media). Laviada, whose work blends the genres of sculpture and photography, was also chosen by American Photo as one of its 13 Emerging Artists of 2008.
- Photographer Explores the Quiet Beauty of Venice at Night https://t.co/BLDOZZHOGQ about 4 minutes ago
- RT @hyperallergic: “As a queer artist, I am interested in what comfort means, both in my practice and everyday life, and how to visualize i… about 8 minutes ago
- RT @tmasson: https://t.co/aQrKyqXpPN Don't miss @ViewConference 2019 this October! I promise you'll come away inspired on so many levels it… about 27 minutes ago
- RT @SVAMFADesign: Sasha Prood MFAD '15 talks about her new book on @ABRAMSbooks @sva_news #visualarts #books #SVA #newbook #ABRAMS #alumna… about 46 minutes ago
- RT @alexgrantwright: How can interaction designers address “long view” problems like climate change, income equality, or biodiversity? Take… about 47 minutes ago
- RT @annaraffNYC: Hey NYC! Come meet a great group of illustrators from the Summer Residency Program at the School of Visual Arts this Thurs… about 47 minutes ago
- RT @thedailyheller: HAPPY 90th #BIRTHDAY, @MiltonGlaserInc. A milestone to be sure, but not just a chronological one. https://t.co/P53ayRBC… about 47 minutes ago
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org