- March 24 – April 4: Registration for all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students for 2008-2009 academic year (by appointment only).
- Monday, April 7: Summer 2008 Continuing Education program registration begins.
- April 19 – 20: Passover, no continuing education classes.
- Massive luminarium in Downtown Norfolk brings 'sensory bliss' for all https://t.co/KuLQSssfoA about 1 minute ago
- RT @i_D: 22-year-old photographer Munachi Osegbui is creating new sci-fi narratives for black bodies. https://t.co/KuARvX4urg https://t.co/… about 9 minutes ago
- RT @debbiemillman: “Both sculpture and poetry influenced a lot about how I construct recipes and cookbooks.” Enter the brilliant mind of au… about 29 minutes ago
- RT @SVAIllusCart: CLOSING THIS SATURDAY 4/20: LOCATION AS CHARACTER, an extraordinary exhibition of Junior work at the SVA Chelsea Gallery,… about 29 minutes ago
- #JeanMichelBasquiat and #SVA alumnus #KeithHaring headline summer at National Gallery of Victoria https://t.co/Fh1YPJZmso about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVALibrary: On Weds, April 24th at 7pm, join us for our next installment of TALKING IN THE LIBRARY - In Leash to the Stranger: The Emin… about 2 hours ago
- RT @SVAContinued: Best Documentary Feature Film! That’s how the Sydney World Film Festival honored this new film by Keren Moscovitch, SVACE… about 4 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org