- March 24 – April 4: Registration for all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students for 2008-2009 academic year (by appointment only).
- Monday, April 7: Summer 2008 Continuing Education program registration begins.
- April 19 – 20: Passover, no continuing education classes.
- [email protected] interviews @SVABFAPHOTO alum Sinjun Strom https://t.co/DraGwqMtmR https://t.co/m3QdaS5RwD about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI: Milton Glaser isn't pleased with the Amazon-ed version of his iconic 'I Love NY' logo.… https://t.co/pLkwgjQF91 about 4 hours ago
- RT @heyjenbartel: My cover for Marvel Tales: THANOS 🌈🌟 Available at your LCS in April! https://t.co/u7WgPhOtn0 about 5 hours ago
- [email protected] alumni Thomas Holton's acclaimed work "The Lams of Ludlow Street" is on view @MuseumofCityNY. The w… https://t.co/YIMvjxaCPJ about 5 hours ago
- TONIGHT! - #olivierkugler #svagalleries #svagramercygallery #escapingwarsandwaves https://t.co/az74hTkHN5 about 6 hours ago
- Meet the newest babysitter. #SVA faculty member @Savageartist's new @HolidayHouseBks/@NealPorterBooks book, The… https://t.co/DZAugufAz0 about 6 hours ago
- RT @MarkSposato: Register for our SVA class “Type & Image: Graphic Impact” https://t.co/VU2eDY5xRV #design #graphics #graphicdesign #portf… about 6 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]