- March 27 – April 7: Registration for all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, by appointment with academic advisors.
- Monday, April 10: Continuing education summer 2006 registration begins.
- Why smiles are so rare in art history https://t.co/luUga6IxZF about 6 minutes ago
- Tate acquires vast archive of English surrealist Ithell Colquhoun https://t.co/mrgIYdyXaE about 55 minutes ago
- The epic tale of the House of the Century, the trippy Texas icon that defies polite description https://t.co/ieFUUR7gDe about 1 hour ago
- European Comic 'Promethee' -- illustrated by @svanycalumni @smartinbrough --Launching Spinoff '13:13' During… https://t.co/N1RPu8RDyl about 2 hours ago
- Voices @ #SVA: BFA Illustration Student Sofiya Kuzmina https://t.co/pE8WThwRTP about 19 hours ago
- RT @nypl: We witness kindness each day at the Library, and we want to share some of our heartwarming stories! https://t.co/hnCdRC2u3A about 19 hours ago
- RT @thedailyheller: Two for the Price of Two. Teaching Graphic Design History NEW https://t.co/JQqWgL6jFn and The Education of A Graphic De… about 19 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to email@example.com