- March 28 – April 8: Registration for all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students; by appointment with academic advisors.
- Monday, April 11: Continuing education summer 2005 registration begins.
- Suzan Pitt, 75, Wildly Inventive Animation Filmmaker, Dies https://t.co/gX27lmyFeE about 36 minutes ago
- The Joan Mitchell You’ve Never Seen https://t.co/INEy1fEK2t about 1 hour ago
- It’s a Beach if We Say So: Lost Scenes From Downtown’s Hipster Landfill https://t.co/2RR50WtMG3 about 2 hours ago
- Meet the woman who has painted 400 of San Francisco's Victorians https://t.co/pgLxANg87T about 17 hours ago
- Poster House, which just launched in New York, seeks to "cover posters from all over the world and time periods." https://t.co/c56KEnLNEc about 18 hours ago
- The Write Stuff: @DebbieMillman's Upcoming Exhibition on Typographic Art -- 'Look Both Ways' Features Text-Based Wo… https://t.co/9dpqWrR3fg about 19 hours ago
- Women Who Draw: Explore an Open Directory That Showcases the Work of 2,700 Female Illustrators https://t.co/1YveDrQwdy about 19 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org