- Former Creative Director of adidas International Hein Haugland will be presenting his work and answering questions, Wednesday, April 7, 6:30pm, 209 East 23rd Street, Room 502. Presented by VASA. Admission is free.
- The MPS Art Therapy Department presents a lecture by Marie Wilson, MA, CSAC, ATR-BC, entitled, “Art Therapy with the Invisible Sex Addict,” Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, 132 West 21st Street, Floor 3.
- The BFA Photography Department and the Camera Club of New York present music photographer Danny Clinch, part of the Photography Lecture Series, Thursday, April 8, 6:30pm, SVA Amphitheater, 209 East 23rd Street, Floor 3. Admission is free with a valid SVA ID.
- The 25 Works of Art That Define the Contemporary Age - An @NTimes piece featuring artist and #SVA faculty member Ly… https://t.co/crNeJVV4FB about 20 minutes ago
- #SVA and San Diego #ComicCon: 2019 Preview https://t.co/OmD7qAmOIy about 50 minutes ago
- RT @CA_DiPasquale: My son, here from Oregon for my @mfavn graduation, interacting with my #thesis installation with commentary on his homes… about 54 minutes ago
- RT @SVAOLT: Conceptual still-life photographer Mauricio Alejo talks imbuing everyday household items with a sense of the psychologically un… about 1 hour ago
- Rare @kaws_kaws Bus Stop Painting to Lead Landmark Heritage Auctions Sale via @Hypebeast https://t.co/4IM9anccss https://t.co/rGld1NFqJi about 1 hour ago
- .@InvisionApp lists their 15 favorite design podcasts which includes @SVAMPSB Chair @DebbieMillman's awesome podcas… https://t.co/TbzpUXsVgy about 2 hours ago
- RT @SVACarDev: Hey #SVA, looking for a Supervising Director position for a cinematic, action-adventure #animation preschool series in Burba… about 3 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org