- Former Creative Director of adidas International Hein Haugland will be presenting his work and answering questions, Wednesday, April 7, 6:30pm, 209 East 23rd Street, Room 502. Presented by VASA. Admission is free.
- The MPS Art Therapy Department presents a lecture by Marie Wilson, MA, CSAC, ATR-BC, entitled, “Art Therapy with the Invisible Sex Addict,” Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, 132 West 21st Street, Floor 3.
- The BFA Photography Department and the Camera Club of New York present music photographer Danny Clinch, part of the Photography Lecture Series, Thursday, April 8, 6:30pm, SVA Amphitheater, 209 East 23rd Street, Floor 3. Admission is free with a valid SVA ID.
- .@SVADigitalPhoto presents a talk by photographer Cecilia Paredes as part of its i3: Images, Ideas, Inspiration le… https://t.co/pMZNnRLwcM about 8 hours ago
- RT @cartoonbrew: Henry Bonsu On Transforming His Online Comics Into @AdultSwim’s Newest Series ‘Lazor Wulf’ https://t.co/zUUJDkOXJP https:/… about 9 hours ago
- An Everlasting Presence: #RichardWilde’s Legacy Isn’t Going Anywhere https://t.co/ZdxG12JfQA about 10 hours ago
- #SVA Art Therapy Alumnus Julia Volonts Receives A 2019-2020 Fulbright Award https://t.co/iBeCz9HD0B about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAContinued: “Pulled in Brooklyn,” a new art exhibition about printmaking, features silhouette figures by Peter Hristoff SVACE faculty… about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAContinued: “Visual Narratives” and “Accordion Book Workshop” are Elise Engler’s upcoming courses here at SVA Continuing Education! #… about 12 hours ago
- RT @SVALibrary: Deviant Art relaunches with massive redesign via @hyperallergic https://t.co/kpBOtfAZhH https://t.co/fcrmmrGSKR about 12 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to email@example.com