- Former Creative Director of adidas International Hein Haugland will be presenting his work and answering questions, Wednesday, April 7, 6:30pm, 209 East 23rd Street, Room 502. Presented by VASA. Admission is free.
- The MPS Art Therapy Department presents a lecture by Marie Wilson, MA, CSAC, ATR-BC, entitled, “Art Therapy with the Invisible Sex Addict,” Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, 132 West 21st Street, Floor 3.
- The BFA Photography Department and the Camera Club of New York present music photographer Danny Clinch, part of the Photography Lecture Series, Thursday, April 8, 6:30pm, SVA Amphitheater, 209 East 23rd Street, Floor 3. Admission is free with a valid SVA ID.
- @Telerama spotlight's this light installation in Paris by #SVA alum Erwin Redl https://t.co/0TpEHzP943 https://t.co/ToGWPydkwn about 16 minutes ago in reply to Telerama
- In the latest episode of #TheSimpsons, the family takes a trip to “Prada Marfa” and responds to the site-specific a… https://t.co/SGq9tFtx1I about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: #SVA faculty member @stevebrodner creates the art and illustrations for @AlecBaldwin's @TheAlecBaldwinShow.… https://t.co/ANlooPeuNy about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVAContinuingEd: Our Silkscreen course with Gunars Prande begins on January 29th! #SVACEfaculty https://t.co/pFYx199tNB about 1 hour ago
- RT @MFAVN: WATCH: Nathan Fox, faculty, students and alumni tell you what MFA Visual Narrative is all about. #StoryFirst Get your MFA at the… about 1 hour ago
- RT @atrissi: My feature on the "Alumni Spotlight" page of SVA in New York. 16 years ago i graduated from @SVA_News & after all this time,… about 1 hour ago
- Art Historian’s Cat Clawed Hole into a 17th Century Painting He Was Restoring https://t.co/XEdzBo93A0 about 1 hour ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]