- Former Creative Director of adidas International Hein Haugland will be presenting his work and answering questions, Wednesday, April 7, 6:30pm, 209 East 23rd Street, Room 502. Presented by VASA. Admission is free.
- The MPS Art Therapy Department presents a lecture by Marie Wilson, MA, CSAC, ATR-BC, entitled, “Art Therapy with the Invisible Sex Addict,” Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, 132 West 21st Street, Floor 3.
- The BFA Photography Department and the Camera Club of New York present music photographer Danny Clinch, part of the Photography Lecture Series, Thursday, April 8, 6:30pm, SVA Amphitheater, 209 East 23rd Street, Floor 3. Admission is free with a valid SVA ID.
- #Banksy buyer plans to build urban art centre in Wales https://t.co/s7MxXWUa3i about 12 minutes ago
- A Guide to Painting a Still Life like Matisse via @Artsy https://t.co/yJZCdXM4Gk about 57 minutes ago
- RT @NotifyNYC: Due to a water condition, expect traffic delays near 7th Avenue & 14th Street, MN. Water service in the vicinity has been te… about 2 hours ago
- Learn Product Design and Traditional Craft in Japan with SVA Destinations https://t.co/kJP9zp3VZ1 about 10 hours ago
- RT @ScriptFeed: Want to tell great stories that make an impact? Our friends at SVA's Documentary MFA SVASocDoc teach the skills to evolve t… about 10 hours ago
- ICYMI: Milton Glaser isn't thrilled with the Amazon-ed version of his iconic 'I Love NY' logo.… https://t.co/QWnUin8wgu about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVACarDev: Hey #SVA apply for the Diversity Fellowship Program with @ArtTable by March 1st. #diversityfellowship #studentsuccess https:… about 10 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]