The Kunsthaus Graz museum in Germany is showing work by two SVA alumni. Vera Lutter’s (MFA 1995 Photography) Inside In is the first large-scale museum exhibition of her photography in Europe, presenting pinhole-camera depictions of urban environments, industrial areas and interior architecture.
Elsewhere in the museum is Wall, a massive installation by Sol LeWitt (1953 Illustration) featuring more than 140 tons of lightweight concrete blocks. Both exhibitions run from February 28 through May 2.
- Voices @ #SVA: BFA Illustration Student Sofiya Kuzmina https://t.co/pE8WThwRTP about 15 hours ago
- RT @nypl: We witness kindness each day at the Library, and we want to share some of our heartwarming stories! https://t.co/hnCdRC2u3A about 15 hours ago
- RT @thedailyheller: Two for the Price of Two. Teaching Graphic Design History NEW https://t.co/JQqWgL6jFn and The Education of A Graphic De… about 15 hours ago
- RT @hyperallergic: A new documentary meditates on a 1917 mass deportation in Arizona through modern-day reenactment and probing those still… about 15 hours ago
- An #SVA Alumnus Making Deluxe Albums in 'the Age of Invisible Music' https://t.co/Jl8fNGN1C1 about 16 hours ago
- RT @MFAVN: Are you as enthralled by both story process and storytelling? The Class of 2019 will share the origins of their thesis stories o… about 16 hours ago
- RT @SVAContinued: "I never touch a computer, except inadvertently. Meaning, if I brush up against one.” -Milton Glaser w/ Surface Magazine… about 16 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to email@example.com