As of June 4, students from the Interior Design Department have earned approximately $110,500 in scholarship winnings this year. Congratulations to the following winners:
- Eric DiFronzo (2003) and Renee Wong (2003) are big winners in the Senior Scholarship Program from The Angelo Donghia Foundation, Inc. They were awarded full scholarships, which will cover senior-year tuition, board and maintenance, books and other requisite student materials.
- Ayana Montgomery (2005) is a recipient of a $750 Educational Foundation Scholarship from the American Society of Interior Design.
- Molly Garretson (2005) is a recipient of a $500 Swanke Hayden Connell Scholarship for Service to the Community and Design Excellence.
- Keren Bernard (2003), Eric DiFronzo (2003), Inge Gordon (2003) and Juliana Ramirez (2003) each received a $125 Best Thesis Award and Scholarship for Outstanding Achievement in Interior Design. Ramirez also won an award of recognition from the International Interior Design Association/New York Student Chapter (IIDA/NY).
- Min Seong Kim (2005) is a third place winner of a 2003 Horizons Award.
- Mitsuhiro Murano (2002) is a winner of the Joint Study Award of Distinction in Interior Design.
- Kelvin Bido (2004) and Sonya Sinha (2004) were awarded the Junior SVA IIDA/NY Student Chapter Award
- Just in this week: C.J. Change (2003) won Second Place and $2,500 with the Elsie May Gross Scholarship Award by the Decorators Club. His work and that of fellow graduate Rosemary Esposito (2003) are on display in the Decorator’s Club at the New York Design Center, 200 Lexington Avenue, through June 16.