- Picturing the Times: Eastern European Illustrators at The New York Times. March 3 – 25 at the Visual Arts Museum, 209 East 23 Street; Reception: March 3, 6 – 8pm. Panel discussion: March 6 at 7pm.
- Site Specific. Students Christopher Dunbrack and Kota Nkamura from the MFA Fine Arts Department present an exhibition of site-specific installations. February 28 – March 20 at the Westside Gallery, 141 West 21 Street; Reception: March 5, 5 – 7pm.
- Printmaking, Etchings and Silkscreens. Students from the BFA Fine Arts
Department present a varied display of traditional and new painting techniques in this exhibition curated by artist and SVA faculty member Gunars Prande. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- As You Like It. Students, alumni and faculty of the BFA Photography
Department will present work in this exhibition. Curated by BFA Photography alumni Monica Bradley and Michael Van Horn. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- Writing Fashion History at the Met, One Dress at a Time https://t.co/hRJa4OEu7z about 32 minutes ago
- The Museum of Dog Exists and It’s Opening in NYC in February https://t.co/kbGn6wKGwF about 1 hour ago
- Photos: Gorgeous New Murals At Reopened 167th Street Station Celebrate Bronx Icons https://t.co/Xcvh7PhAhu about 2 hours ago
- "Self-Portraiture in the Age of the Selfie” and "Conversations: Using Image and Text to Tell a Story” are Jonathan… https://t.co/uXbWiBOAVK about 18 hours ago
- Ansel Adams in a New Light https://t.co/dwFUB4RjOK about 18 hours ago
- RT @SVAContinuingEd: See marble sculptures by Barbara Segal, SVACE faculty member, in exhibitions at Krause Gallery, NYC and Biba Gallery,… about 18 hours ago
- RT @MFAVN: FEB 1 DEADLINE: We're scouting for #filmmakers #illustrators #animators #authors #game #designers for our low-res MFA at @SVA_Ne… about 18 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]