- Picturing the Times: Eastern European Illustrators at The New York Times. March 3 – 25 at the Visual Arts Museum, 209 East 23 Street; Reception: March 3, 6 – 8pm. Panel discussion: March 6 at 7pm.
- Site Specific. Students Christopher Dunbrack and Kota Nkamura from the MFA Fine Arts Department present an exhibition of site-specific installations. February 28 – March 20 at the Westside Gallery, 141 West 21 Street; Reception: March 5, 5 – 7pm.
- Printmaking, Etchings and Silkscreens. Students from the BFA Fine Arts
Department present a varied display of traditional and new painting techniques in this exhibition curated by artist and SVA faculty member Gunars Prande. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- As You Like It. Students, alumni and faculty of the BFA Photography
Department will present work in this exhibition. Curated by BFA Photography alumni Monica Bradley and Michael Van Horn. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- Meet the woman who has painted 400 of San Francisco's Victorians https://t.co/pgLxANg87T about 3 hours ago
- Poster House, which just launched in New York, seeks to "cover posters from all over the world and time periods." https://t.co/c56KEnLNEc about 4 hours ago
- The Write Stuff: @DebbieMillman's Upcoming Exhibition on Typographic Art -- 'Look Both Ways' Features Text-Based Wo… https://t.co/9dpqWrR3fg about 5 hours ago
- Women Who Draw: Explore an Open Directory That Showcases the Work of 2,700 Female Illustrators https://t.co/1YveDrQwdy about 5 hours ago
- RT @MFAVN: Digital Short Story 2019 spotlight: “Hope’s Brain Feels Sad” By Perri Greeley. Hope is a 7-year-old who misses her grandma and c… about 6 hours ago
- Artists Only Need 4 Colors to Create Compelling Paintings https://t.co/np7idDScDx about 6 hours ago
- I Restore ‘Unrestorable’ Photos, And Here’s The Result by @BoredPanda https://t.co/Kr2J3zOKW6 about 7 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to email@example.com