- Picturing the Times: Eastern European Illustrators at The New York Times. March 3 – 25 at the Visual Arts Museum, 209 East 23 Street; Reception: March 3, 6 – 8pm. Panel discussion: March 6 at 7pm.
- Site Specific. Students Christopher Dunbrack and Kota Nkamura from the MFA Fine Arts Department present an exhibition of site-specific installations. February 28 – March 20 at the Westside Gallery, 141 West 21 Street; Reception: March 5, 5 – 7pm.
- Printmaking, Etchings and Silkscreens. Students from the BFA Fine Arts
Department present a varied display of traditional and new painting techniques in this exhibition curated by artist and SVA faculty member Gunars Prande. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- As You Like It. Students, alumni and faculty of the BFA Photography
Department will present work in this exhibition. Curated by BFA Photography alumni Monica Bradley and Michael Van Horn. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- Congratulations to #SVA MPS Art Therapy alumnus Julia Volonts, the College's first institutionally endorsed… https://t.co/q8aPXQVdgN about 2 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: #TBT: "A Shred of Truth" by @staufferstudio, shown in "Art As Witness: Political Graphics 2016-18" at SVA Chelsea Gallery… about 2 hours ago
- Massive luminarium in Downtown Norfolk brings 'sensory bliss' for all https://t.co/KuLQSssfoA about 2 hours ago
- RT @i_D: 22-year-old photographer Munachi Osegbui is creating new sci-fi narratives for black bodies. https://t.co/KuARvX4urg https://t.co/… about 2 hours ago
- RT @debbiemillman: “Both sculpture and poetry influenced a lot about how I construct recipes and cookbooks.” Enter the brilliant mind of au… about 2 hours ago
- RT @SVAIllusCart: CLOSING THIS SATURDAY 4/20: LOCATION AS CHARACTER, an extraordinary exhibition of Junior work at the SVA Chelsea Gallery,… about 2 hours ago
- #JeanMichelBasquiat and #SVA alumnus #KeithHaring headline summer at National Gallery of Victoria https://t.co/Fh1YPJZmso about 3 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org