- I Think We Are Alone Now, Part II of the MFA Fine Arts Special Projects series, runs January 24 – February 8 in the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street. Reception: January 28, from 5 – 7pm.
- Photojournalism, January 24 – March 1 at the Eastside Gallery, 214 East 21 Street. The exhibition will present the work of one MFA photography student and one BFA Graphic Design student. Reception: January 30, from 5 – 7pm.
- Calling #SVA community members: submit your #sketchbook to SVA Style to get your work seen across campus! https://t.co/nbaR8s1mFe about 2 hours ago
- RT @SVAContinued: Visit us to see textile art by Defne Tutus, who is a recent student from Aimee Morgana’s “Fiber Art + Fashion” course her… about 2 hours ago
- The Pioneers of Postmodern Dance, 60 Years Later https://t.co/XyUKejBNr7 about 3 hours ago
- Street Photography That Elevates Scenes of Everyday Life in East London https://t.co/9BpcAw5Dq0 about 4 hours ago
- Photos via @UniversidadORT in #Uruguay. about 4 hours ago in reply to SVA_News
- SVA's Subway Posters make their way around the world with "Underground Images." Read more: https://t.co/9ocLKAddfz https://t.co/CtNgvVABA4 about 4 hours ago
- RT @SVAcuratorial: Harvard Center for African Studies to present artist Tahir Carl Karmali in conversation the #SVA #MACuratorialPractice f… about 4 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org