Patrick McDonnell (Media Studies, 1978), best known for his syndicated comic strip, Mutts, is taking his strip on the road. The New Jersey Department of Transportation offers drivers a series of special interest license plates, with the newest series called “Animal Friendly.” Each plate will feature the characters from McDonnell’s strip, and money generated from the plate sales will go towards the animal population control program through the Department of Health.
Mutts (2002), by Patrick McDonnell.
- Artist with autism creates Lincoln Financial Field sculpture for Eagles Autism Challenge https://t.co/aVsjJ2qedS about 10 hours ago
- RT @artsy: The backstory to the photo of Eve Babitz and Marcel Duchamp is both tantalizing gossip and crucial cultural history. https://t.… about 11 hours ago
- MOCA receives a $10-million gift to make admission free https://t.co/Dea2YMfT8f about 11 hours ago
- RT @Savageartist: Join me this Saturday, May 25, 11am at @booksaremagicbk for a reading, drawing and SIGNING! ⚠️♿️🚸🚺 @SVA_News @PS39PTA @bb… about 12 hours ago
- Illustrated by #SVA @MFAVN's @nathanfoxy 👇 https://t.co/YGPZcvABAQ about 12 hours ago
- #SVA Alumni Scholarship Award Winner Portrays Growing Up as a Young Woman of Color: "Always remain true to yourself… https://t.co/2x3SpN3yy1 about 12 hours ago
- The Met Gayla Was Queer, Fabulous, and Totally Absurd: A celebration of camp in Brooklyn, via @TheCut, featuring… https://t.co/0ZGFqFaWyI about 12 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org