Patrick McDonnell (Media Studies, 1978), best known for his syndicated comic strip, Mutts, is taking his strip on the road. The New Jersey Department of Transportation offers drivers a series of special interest license plates, with the newest series called “Animal Friendly.” Each plate will feature the characters from McDonnell’s strip, and money generated from the plate sales will go towards the animal population control program through the Department of Health.
Mutts (2002), by Patrick McDonnell.
- 13-Year-Old Paints Backpack in Honor of Exonerated 5 to Raise Awareness in School https://t.co/au1SCwlgC3 01:32:01 PM August 24, 2019
- Tech billionaires haven’t killed Burning Man’s anti-capitalist spirit—but influencers might https://t.co/Q6IeV2RaFP 12:28:00 PM August 24, 2019
- The Box XL Houses, by Grupo Zegnea, are a development of seven houses that aim to harmonize what is manmade with wh… https://t.co/gYrindD7jX 11:24:03 AM August 24, 2019
- The Relationship Between Landscape and Home for Palestinian Artists https://t.co/DEStgDpA8W 10:20:01 AM August 24, 2019
- Yeah, man! https://t.co/jKmrZNHw5S 09:16:01 AM August 24, 2019
- Whether you’re designing a unique website background, a poster, sketch, or creating an artistic photo composition,… https://t.co/xOFrJa9KZE 05:15:02 PM August 23, 2019
- #SVA Subway Series: Peter Ahlberg Captures An 'Impossible' Moment [Video] https://t.co/HUhs6npeoZ 04:28:21 PM August 23, 2019
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org