- The MFA Fine Arts and MFA Photography exhibition, Everyday Materials, is now showing at the Westside Gallery. The show will be on view through March 30. There will be a reception on March 6 from 5 to 7pm.
- The Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, beginning March 7, will feature a dual exhibition: Printmaking from the BFA Fine Arts Department, and Julie Hassett Sutton, solo show from BFA Photography. The exhibition will be on view through March 23, with a reception for the artists on March 19 from 5 to 7pm.
- This floating house is climate apocalypse-ready via @FastCompany https://t.co/bPhrA3LZvv about 36 minutes ago
- How #DavidFincher and Tim Miller's 'Heavy Metal' Reboot Became Netflix's Animated #LoveDeathAndRobots https://t.co/j41dEmo6z6 about 1 hour ago
- Lego's Steamboat Willie Tribute Is Black And White And Perfect https://t.co/5AiDq8b2nI about 3 hours ago
- New York Art Galleries: What to See Right Now via @NYTImes https://t.co/ZlXrmTDByp about 4 hours ago
- #IKEA upcycles furniture into colourful Wildhomes for Wildlife https://t.co/9h7YZUZZcp about 5 hours ago
- How to move a masterpiece: the secret business of shipping priceless artworks https://t.co/5rxlX87Ehi https://t.co/lvxZSifqMi about 6 hours ago
- Offensive History, At the Natural History Museum Revisited via the @NYTimes https://t.co/nJawYYr2Cs https://t.co/gI1zw59fCT about 7 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to firstname.lastname@example.org