Straphangers on subways throughout New York City can enjoy the third installment of the Continuing Education “Make Something” campaign through the end of January. This very successful, memorable, and now more colorful campaign showcases the creativity of selected SVA students and was developed by Wieden + Kennedy.
Featured image by Leif Parsons, BFA Graphic Design 2003.
- This floating house is climate apocalypse-ready via @FastCompany https://t.co/bPhrA3LZvv about 30 minutes ago
- How #DavidFincher and Tim Miller's 'Heavy Metal' Reboot Became Netflix's Animated #LoveDeathAndRobots https://t.co/j41dEmo6z6 about 1 hour ago
- Lego's Steamboat Willie Tribute Is Black And White And Perfect https://t.co/5AiDq8b2nI about 2 hours ago
- New York Art Galleries: What to See Right Now via @NYTImes https://t.co/ZlXrmTDByp about 4 hours ago
- #IKEA upcycles furniture into colourful Wildhomes for Wildlife https://t.co/9h7YZUZZcp about 5 hours ago
- How to move a masterpiece: the secret business of shipping priceless artworks https://t.co/5rxlX87Ehi https://t.co/lvxZSifqMi about 6 hours ago
- Offensive History, At the Natural History Museum Revisited via the @NYTimes https://t.co/nJawYYr2Cs https://t.co/gI1zw59fCT about 7 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to email@example.com