SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- SVA competes in the 2014 @amazonfashion Studio Sessions http://t.co/B46RdjZ93e cc: @SVABFAPHOTO @SVAFASHIONPHOTO about 10 hours ago
- Still time to submit to the @giphy + @LineAppUSA sticker shop contest, grand prize $10,000! http://t.co/b8oDF2yLxW http://t.co/iUMpk4eHR2 about 11 hours ago
- .@20thcenturyfox picks up film rights to SVA alum @DashShaw's graphic novel 'Doctors' http://t.co/Q1FZGIDouJ cc: @fantagraphics @SVAalumni about 12 hours ago
- .@SVAfilmvideo faculty member Manny Kirchheimer discusses his graffiti doc 'Stations Of The Elevated' @soundcheck http://t.co/TGKrnyGkU6 about 14 hours ago
- Before Gentrification, a City Covered in Graffiti http://t.co/Xqmc81hUN8 via @newyorker about 14 hours ago
- 'How To Be A Revolutionary Feminist Artist': @HuffPostArts profile on former SVA faculty member Barbara Nessim http://t.co/UC0X7w9umr about 14 hours ago
- RT @01FirstSecond: Cool things in today's mail: @HNewlevant's graphic novel IF THIS BE SIN! http://t.co/3TpLrZW4Ao about 16 hours ago