SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- Just in time for Halloween: Master pumpkin carver and SVA alumnus @ray_villafane http://t.co/Cd3vhdherQ cc: @SVAalumni @NYBG about 2 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT: Day 5 of installing We Tell Stories begins. A look at Viktor Koen's snowboards to start your day.… http://t.co/0a5Pwr… about 3 hours ago
- RT @Savageartist: Class of 1996 @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT @WBedrosian @iotacons @riccardovecchio hangin' with the Master. @SVAalumni http://t.co/hCK… about 3 hours ago
- .@SVAMFADesign Co-chair Steven Heller discusses 'Isle of The Dead' @FishkoFiles http://t.co/yDVnhFqeU9 cc: @WNYC #Halloween about 3 hours ago
- .@designboom spotlight on @SVAfinearts alumnus Christopher Schanck http://t.co/DvSlak7TeG cc: @AlmineRech @SVAalumni about 3 hours ago
- RT @the_artifice: The Art of Milton Glaser: To Inform and Delight http://t.co/gF1low5cGB #MiltonGlaser #Arts about 4 hours ago
- RT @DustyFestival: Interview with 2014 Dusty presenter Michael Cuesta's (SVA BFA 1985) in @BostonGlobe. @killthemess2014 theaters now - htt… about 7 hours ago