SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- RT @LisaSVA: @TheTreuhaft tells @HuffPostLive why wobbly celery and ugly potatoes = #gourmet delights. @SVADSI http://t.co/bXIwY2n4ey #Sal… about 32 minutes ago
- ‘Platform’ offers critical perspective on NYC landmarks http://t.co/QFQCyvHIHV cc: @DCrit @loudpaper about 3 hours ago
- @garychou's Entrepreneurial Design course @svaixd mentioned @idonethis http://t.co/6Vt7NyPoOv about 22 hours ago in reply to garychou
- Check out these amazing sketches by SVA alum @JamesJeanArt featured @HYPEBEAST http://t.co/Upsr6nk6p0 cc: @SVAalumni 04:08:04 PM July 22, 2014
- Salvage Supper Club serves foods destined for the dump http://t.co/Sj1XOVmIcu cc: @SVADSI 02:51:26 PM July 22, 2014
- Q&A with illustrator and SVA alumnus Tony DiMauro @CommArts http://t.co/EYpaz8m7CD cc: @SVAalumni 02:48:59 PM July 22, 2014
- SVA Theatre - After School Special 2014 http://t.co/37lpu0ZKbE 02:42:28 PM July 22, 2014