SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- RT @SVADSI: Our Chair @cherylheller was named one of the 2014 AIGA Medalists! If you missed it: http://t.co/gccF20U1rO via @SVA_News about 23 minutes ago
- RT @SVACarDev: Excited to have @blueskystudios on campus presenting to students tomorrow night! Have you registered yet? @SVA_News http://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @hyperallergic: Reconfiguring Site: A Two-Week Residency at SVA Exploring Art, Architecture, and Activism in the Public Realm - http://t… about 2 hours ago
- Milton Glaser's Psychedelic Poster For Final Season Of "Mad Men" By @jeffcbeer http://t.co/hNInTdQ57u via @FastCoCreate about 2 hours ago
- .@potion_design's Phillip Tiongson discusses some of his firm's fruitful collaborations tonight at SVA http://t.co/aweFJQvG6z cc: @DCrit about 3 hours ago
- .@qnsmade project by @svaixd student @amywutoo featured @DNAinfo http://t.co/3c6SsWFjkN about 3 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Zackary Drucker (BFA 2005 Photography) reviewed in NYT re: 2014 Whitney Biennial http://t.co/wd9ZtxjOOT @zackarydrucker @SVA… about 3 hours ago