SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- Oscar watch: @SVAalumni and faculty nominated for @TheAcademy Awards http://t.co/xqya3NKaqJ cc: @FutureIsShort @mfaphotovideo @SVAfilmvideo about 18 hours ago
- RT @SVAContinuingEd: At the @OutsiderArtFair with the #SVACE blog! http://t.co/Ug4k4d4Hws #outsiderartfair http://t.co/xgiUZCfUXw about 19 hours ago
- Video: @SVA_AdvDesign faculty @JimmyDiResta demonstrates how to make sawhorses @make http://t.co/5Vnz4LSuhE http://t.co/OgrPwAgohe about 19 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Check out this week's #FridayPortfolio feat @SVAfinearts alumnus @kurohani http://t.co/hp5tbbqdW1 cc: @SVA_News http://t.co/… about 20 hours ago
- RT @SVA_Residencies: Elvis painting by Keith Mayerson in "Eagles II," a group show at @MG_Chelsea! http://t.co/m0Xrsb8ZXz #SVACEfaculty ht… about 21 hours ago
- .@SVA_AdvDesign alum & @hgtv star @real_genevieve offers tips on designing a kid’s room @metronewyork http://t.co/kDWMooDSG4 cc: @SVAalumni about 21 hours ago
- Don't miss this talk by artist & @SVAMFAFineArts faculty Johan Grimonprez tomorrow, Sat., 1/31 at SVA Chelsea Gallery http://t.co/FsnL3s2Lqf about 22 hours ago