SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- RT @SVAalumni: Thanks for coming to the #CreativeEntrepreneur! We've got photos: https://t.co/s1bXFmGCMS cc: @SVA_News @SVACarDev http://t.… about 18 hours ago
- RT @chochinov: Beautiful (and very disquieting) work from @rachilders - 1 of my great @SVAMFADesign students (diff class!) http://t.co/Hc2f… about 18 hours ago
- Introducing Wenye Fang, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 at #PULSEnewyork http://t.co/7jnWzts061 cc: @SVAgalleries about 18 hours ago
- RT @SVADSI: International Women’s Day: Celebrate with @SVADSI Alumni @capricho_ruch Muchala http://t.co/LnEC2yJtLR http://t.co/ThAcHn51hF about 18 hours ago
- RT @garychou: Join us on 3/18 for the @svaixd Entrepreneurial Design Annual 2015, featuring 17 projects by the Class of '16. https://t.co/Q… about 18 hours ago
- Introducing Wenye Fang, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 @PULSEArtFair http://t.co/7jnWzts061 http://t.co/JKxOevFLFu about 18 hours ago
- RT @PULSEArtFair: In ONE WEEK we will be bringing you 4 days of non-stop contemporary art and programming! #PULSEartfair #PULSEnewyork http… about 18 hours ago