SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- RT @SVAalumni: SVA Alumnus Katherine Bernhardt's show with Youssef Jdia @TheHoleNYC! @SVA_News http://t.co/NvGG7fWEHs about 12 hours ago
- Tonight at SVA: Loring Knoblauch on contemporary & vintage photography markets http://t.co/p28gIeIytl cc: @SVADigitalPhoto @CollectorDaily about 14 hours ago
- New solo exhibition by @SVAMFAFineArts alum Sarah Sze @fabricworkshop http://t.co/tx3WO5Jlik cc: @SVAalumni @artfcity about 15 hours ago
- Design historian Amy Ogata on 'Design, Creativity and Postwar American Childhood' tonight at SVA http://t.co/rn2VdQKEXp cc: @DCrit about 19 hours ago
- Q&A with Susan Brundage on the early days of curating at SVA http://t.co/fsCtCjPHWS cc: @SVAgalleries about 19 hours ago
- '@SVA_ID Makes Space' reception tonight at the SVA Flatiron Gallery http://t.co/YFgpmFBRHk cc: @SVAgalleries about 20 hours ago
- RT @nathanfoxy: #SKETCHofTHEday Hey 23 street! (1 of 3) Keep your eyes peeled NYC! #WhatsYourStory? @SVA_News http://t.co/sOLeZyiJqI 05:36:54 PM December 09, 2013