SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- RT @SVAAdmissions: #SVAOpenHouse tomorrow featuring #Design, #Advertising, #Animation at @svatheatre. Tour our studio facilities! http://t.… about 17 hours ago
- Q&A with SVA faculty member and @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alum Yuko Shimizu http://t.co/GxpJjRGQI4 #WeTellStoriesSVA cc: @yukoart @SVAalumni about 19 hours ago
- .@WIRED profile on @mfaphotovideo alumnus @amy_stein http://t.co/J0rjjPB7da cc: @SVAalumni about 20 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Have you seen it yet? Check out the latest short by alumni @JohnMa2z and @ManwiththePlanz #Zerogon http://t.co/tY5EdjEfvn cc… about 20 hours ago
- .@LAWeekly calls @svaixd alumnus @nsylianteng the 'potential savior of L.A.'s parking signs' http://t.co/6qAXQ2tISD cc: @SVAalumni about 20 hours ago
- Check out these illustrations @VICE by @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alumnus @matt_rota http://t.co/TwQbYeg5tG cc: @SVAalumni about 21 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: This week's #FridayPortfolio features @SVAMFAFineArts alumnus @brianrutenberg http://t.co/WtBmpRJ8rr cc: @SVA_News http://t.… about 23 hours ago