SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- .@makersalphabet by @svaixd students @snehapie and @melodyquintana featured @FastCompany http://t.co/ZVQ9fcgcqb cc: @Frauenfelder @doctorow 05:43:59 PM April 18, 2014
- Exhibition “Underground Images: School of Visual Arts Subway Posters'' in Belgrade http://t.co/XkG0WmacUC 04:40:32 PM April 18, 2014
- Video on SVA alum Jonathan Bartlett's #artwallproject for @ralphlauren's NYC #DenimandSupply store http://t.co/9xJJwP1AGS cc: @seejbdraw 03:30:49 PM April 18, 2014
- 'Jennifer C. Nash: The Black Body in Ecstasy' tonight at SVA http://t.co/wC2my2JM0L cc: @GWtweets 01:12:11 PM April 18, 2014
- Whimsical Illustrations Of Famous Buildings, From Fallingwater To The Farnsworth House http://t.co/QnJ6Yx1qOl via @FastCoDesign 12:58:30 PM April 18, 2014
- .@CharlesTraub’s ‘Dolce Via’ recaptures Italy in the 1980s http://t.co/M0Xiyyt1Nz cc: @mfaphotovideo @ICPhotog 11:49:57 AM April 18, 2014
- RT @SVAMFAFineArts: @SVAMFAFineArts Spring 2014 #lectureseries presents #stephenmaine,Wednesday,April 23,136 W 21st street, 418F 7:00pm htt… 11:03:35 AM April 18, 2014