SVA Portfolios is regularly viewed by gallery curators, creative professionals, and members of the media, to name just a few. It’s also perused daily by SVA Close Up, as we’re always looking for new projects to share on our Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages. On top of that, it’s free to all SVA alumni, faculty members and degree-seeking students. To view profiles and/or add your own projects, visit SVA Portfolios.
- SVA faculty members offer creativity tips @HuffPostArts http://t.co/qWhu1eCArc cc: @jadedoskow about 14 hours ago
- RT @JapanCinema: Creative Spotlight #357 w/ Hye Jin Chung MFA '13 Illustration as Visual Essay @SVA_News @SVAalumni. Full interview: http:/… about 18 hours ago
- 'Elegant' new series of notecards by SVA's @louisefili featured @FastCompany http://t.co/rPA3Sekn93 cc: @SVAMFADesign @SVA_AdvDesign about 18 hours ago
- .@gopushpops collective featuring @SVAMFAFineArts alumni @KatieCercone & Elisa Garcia de la Huerta profiled @ART21 http://t.co/sNEaxP7nMq about 20 hours ago
- RT @SVAfilmvideo: Justin Thomas’s SVA experience has not only taken him all around the world, but even into new worlds of art…. http://t.co… about 20 hours ago
- SVA publications win @HOWbrand and @printmag awards http://t.co/myzLO4yAAd cc: @SVAMFADesign @MFAVN @nathanfoxy @sagmeisterwalsh about 21 hours ago
- RT @JRavenHawk: Check out "eat everything" on Vimeo http://t.co/fx5xncLu67 #Vimeo #socialinnovation #food #foodwaste #sustainability #sva #… about 22 hours ago