The New York Women in Communications Foundation has announced the 2011 scholarship winners of its annual program that aims to help young women pursue or further a career in communications. Current MFA Design Department student Camille McMorrow was selected as one of the 18 winners and awarded a Meredith Corporation scholarship, given to students who have demonstrated a commitment to a career in publishing. This is the second year in a row a student from SVA has won the scholarship, with MFA Interaction Design Department student Stephanie Aaron being a 2010 recipient. Previous winners have included Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, Rosie O’Donnell, Arianna Huffington and actress Idina Menzel.
- SVA's @MiltonGlaserInc designs posters and ads for the final season of @MadMen_AMC http://t.co/hY0XA0IUTW cc: @AMC_TV @thedailyheller about 17 minutes ago
- BFA @sva_computerart alumnus Alexandra Barsky's THE ALLIGATOR to be screened at @sxsw starting 3.8.14 http://t.co/9712fFe3lk 12:11:27 PM March 06, 2014
- Whitney Biennial 2014: Sarah Charlesworth http://t.co/LbjWnnidYm cc: @whitneymuseum @mfaphotovideo 05:33:19 PM March 05, 2014
- RT @MollyOstertag: My poster for SVA's student comic fair. Dragons! Lanterns! Star writing! http://t.co/AaF8vNQdby 04:31:40 PM March 05, 2014
- RT @DustyFestival: Dusty 25 special! SVA Close Up Q&A with BFA Film and Video alumnus Katie Hetland - http://t.co/yBJTLHSFhk 04:31:16 PM March 05, 2014
- RT @SVAalumni: Interview with Michael Alan how he uses his art as a way to manage his health http://t.co/RDVcFw3vgV @SVA_News 04:24:10 PM March 05, 2014
- SVA Portfolios: Five Most Discussed Projects of February 2014 http://t.co/7WmaPkYGvi cc: @SVA_AdvDesign @Behance 04:21:36 PM March 05, 2014