For New York magazine’s 2011 “Where To Eat” restaurant guide, alumnus Timothy Goodman (BFA 2007 Graphic Design) created a full-page illustration that lists the best food, restaurants, and chefs for the upcoming year in New York.
- RT @nathanfoxy: #SKETCHofTHEday Hey 23 street! (1 of 3) Keep your eyes peeled NYC! #WhatsYourStory? @SVA_News http://t.co/sOLeZyiJqI about 14 hours ago
- SVA’s Anthony P. Rhodes awarded John Garfield Lifetime Achievement Award at Shadow Box Film http://t.co/Inoi4MzpAq cc: @Boxingfestival about 17 hours ago
- Check out this rare interview with the late Sol LeWitt, who has work in 'Primary Sources' @SVAgalleries http://t.co/faer6mgwWC about 18 hours ago
- Q&A with SVA's @warrenlehrer on his 'typographical and design tour de force' @printmag http://t.co/nFOiTGHqVs cc: @SVAMFADesign @GoffBooks about 18 hours ago
- RT @litatalarico: MFADesign Aluma Deborah Adler '02 Talks about Healthcare Design http://t.co/R1DdQOsXqn @sva_news about 19 hours ago
- SVA's Steven Heller on the topic of panic @DesignObserver http://t.co/UNA7lwtYOx cc: @SVAMFADesign about 20 hours ago
- BFA Fine Arts Department Open Studios tonight from 5 - 9pm http://t.co/Cv5yJcvqAE cc: @SVAfinearts about 21 hours ago