For New York magazine’s 2011 “Where To Eat” restaurant guide, alumnus Timothy Goodman (BFA 2007 Graphic Design) created a full-page illustration that lists the best food, restaurants, and chefs for the upcoming year in New York.
- Chris Stein & Blondie Photography Exhibition at Somerset House http://t.co/Qs8izxSnGI via @HuffPostUKEnt about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Tomorrow is the last day to view 'Code Conscious' at SVA Flatiron Gallery @SVA_MFACA http://t.co/bwp28IA97R @SVA_News about 1 hour ago
- 'The man who discovered Steven Meisel': @DazedMagazine profile on @SVAFASHIONPHOTO faculty member Jimmy Moffat http://t.co/Cl3SjmkiKN about 1 hour ago
- RT @HRenyi: @SVA_News thanks for Artforum for the interview of my solo show in Minsheng art museum http://t.co/HNNpEQTZYq about 3 hours ago
- 21 questions @AdultMag for @SVAMFAFineArts faculty member @MinterMarilyn http://t.co/uVFrzuZ9u8 about 4 hours ago
- Tonight: @SVAMFAFineArts presents a talk by artist and SVA faculty member David Row http://t.co/UAgKVrbQ6F about 5 hours ago
- We're giving away VIP passes for the Miami Project. First 10 people to email email@example.com with the subject line "SVA in Miami" get 'em! about 6 hours ago