For New York magazine’s 2011 “Where To Eat” restaurant guide, alumnus Timothy Goodman (BFA 2007 Graphic Design) created a full-page illustration that lists the best food, restaurants, and chefs for the upcoming year in New York.
- .@makersalphabet by @svaixd students @snehapie and @melodyquintana featured @FastCompany http://t.co/ZVQ9fcgcqb cc: @Frauenfelder @doctorow 05:43:59 PM April 18, 2014
- Exhibition “Underground Images: School of Visual Arts Subway Posters'' in Belgrade http://t.co/XkG0WmacUC 04:40:32 PM April 18, 2014
- Video on SVA alum Jonathan Bartlett's #artwallproject for @ralphlauren's NYC #DenimandSupply store http://t.co/9xJJwP1AGS cc: @seejbdraw 03:30:49 PM April 18, 2014
- 'Jennifer C. Nash: The Black Body in Ecstasy' tonight at SVA http://t.co/wC2my2JM0L cc: @GWtweets 01:12:11 PM April 18, 2014
- Whimsical Illustrations Of Famous Buildings, From Fallingwater To The Farnsworth House http://t.co/QnJ6Yx1qOl via @FastCoDesign 12:58:30 PM April 18, 2014
- .@CharlesTraub’s ‘Dolce Via’ recaptures Italy in the 1980s http://t.co/M0Xiyyt1Nz cc: @mfaphotovideo @ICPhotog 11:49:57 AM April 18, 2014
- RT @SVAMFAFineArts: @SVAMFAFineArts Spring 2014 #lectureseries presents #stephenmaine,Wednesday,April 23,136 W 21st street, 418F 7:00pm htt… 11:03:35 AM April 18, 2014