For New York magazine’s 2011 “Where To Eat” restaurant guide, alumnus Timothy Goodman (BFA 2007 Graphic Design) created a full-page illustration that lists the best food, restaurants, and chefs for the upcoming year in New York.
- RT @KatrinEismann: Terry Boddie lecture on aspects of memory, migration & globalization. #SVA #NYC Free! 10/21 http://t.co/VhHcnpo0eU http:… about 14 hours ago
- RT @yukoart: new book, out now from @Haikasoru :-) http://t.co/a6nDRaWpa8 about 14 hours ago
- .@SVA_AdvDesign faculty member Paula Scher on the world's 'most dangerous' design http://t.co/bbJIQojmqC about 16 hours ago
- RT @danspapers: Bucolic beauty! Chatting w/this week's #DansPapersCover artist, Samuel Emler. http://t.co/QbM0Z2QBwO @NYAcademyofArt @SVA_N… about 17 hours ago
- RT @NicholasGazin: @yrfriendmatthew wrote this and I drew this for @vice . @BAMcinematek @SVA_News take a look. http://t.co/F4ITAfP9wf ht… about 17 hours ago
- New York: W. Eugene Smith Award 2014 http://t.co/mlFoyjKn7n via @LOeildelaPhoto cc: @svatheatre @SVAalumni about 17 hours ago
- The Best Documentary Filmmaker You've Never Heard Of http://t.co/BYFP0zoTjR via @jdforward about 17 hours ago