For New York magazine’s 2011 “Where To Eat” restaurant guide, alumnus Timothy Goodman (BFA 2007 Graphic Design) created a full-page illustration that lists the best food, restaurants, and chefs for the upcoming year in New York.
- SVA's Asi Burak discusses the social impact video game "Peacemaker." http://t.co/ROvHk60Maw cc: @SVADSI @Kotaku @aburak 02:58:40 PM July 29, 2014
- SVA alumnus Patricia Voulgaris featured on http://t.co/J23kXyfsAj. http://t.co/L8TZCiXogq cc: @JuxtapozMag @SVABFAPHOTO 01:42:33 PM July 29, 2014
- New exhibition by SVA's @marktribe featured in Washington City Paper. http://t.co/EdLUBKzfpz cc: @SVAMFAFineArts @wcp 12:10:04 PM July 28, 2014
- 'The logo genius': SVA's Ivan Chermayeff featured @guardian http://t.co/w1MzU9YdMA cc: @SVA_AdvDesign @CGHNYC 04:55:34 PM July 25, 2014
- Screening: @svaartpractice presents '(Not) Here, (Not) Now' @Videology in Brooklyn http://t.co/RYdkwtHqwP cc: @marktribe 03:48:12 PM July 25, 2014
- RT @debbiemillman: In Cincinnati? Come on over to my talk tomorrow night for @CincyDesignWeek! http://t.co/5Kpm1yAGok @rcayabyab @aigacinci… 03:41:04 PM July 25, 2014
- RT @MFAVN: Today! Join @EdwardHemingway @nathanfoxy @LeonardMarcus at 2nd Annual Open Studio for SVA’s Visual Narrative MFA http://t.co/wCG… 03:01:18 PM July 25, 2014