For New York magazine’s 2011 “Where To Eat” restaurant guide, alumnus Timothy Goodman (BFA 2007 Graphic Design) created a full-page illustration that lists the best food, restaurants, and chefs for the upcoming year in New York.
- Due to weather, SVA is closed today, 1/27; classes have been canceled. All classes will meet as scheduled Wed 1/28; offices will be open. about 10 hours ago
- RT @MacKidsBooks: The snow is starting in NYC!! Good thing we've got SUPERTRUCK!! http://t.co/QajWvvQFa2 02:57:28 PM January 26, 2015
- @evelynlns SVA works with an outside vendor to send those messages. We are investigating the delay. Thanks for checking. 02:20:43 PM January 26, 2015 in reply to evelynlns
- NYC exhibitions: @SVAalumni Vera Lutter, Clay Patrick McBride and Shen Wei http://t.co/MwBRLIMo9y cc: @mfaphotovideo @SVADigitalPhoto 01:37:59 PM January 26, 2015
- Due to inclement weather, all classes scheduled to meet at or after 6:00pm on Mon., 1/26, are canceled. SVA will be closed on Tues., 1/27. 01:32:27 PM January 26, 2015
- Check out the new @SVADSI website! http://t.co/qCyctRhNaV 12:33:11 PM January 26, 2015
- .@HOWbrand on @svaixd Chair Liz Danzico's role as creative director @NPR http://t.co/hMibJiX3AX http://t.co/Q4j5wK2zos 12:23:16 PM January 26, 2015