Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- RT @SVAAdmissions: #SVAOpenHouse tomorrow featuring #Design, #Advertising, #Animation at @svatheatre. Tour our studio facilities! http://t.… about 7 hours ago
- Q&A with SVA faculty member and @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alum Yuko Shimizu http://t.co/GxpJjRGQI4 #WeTellStoriesSVA cc: @yukoart @SVAalumni about 9 hours ago
- .@WIRED profile on @mfaphotovideo alumnus @amy_stein http://t.co/J0rjjPB7da cc: @SVAalumni about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Have you seen it yet? Check out the latest short by alumni @JohnMa2z and @ManwiththePlanz #Zerogon http://t.co/tY5EdjEfvn cc… about 10 hours ago
- .@LAWeekly calls @svaixd alumnus @nsylianteng the 'potential savior of L.A.'s parking signs' http://t.co/6qAXQ2tISD cc: @SVAalumni about 10 hours ago
- Check out these illustrations @VICE by @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alumnus @matt_rota http://t.co/TwQbYeg5tG cc: @SVAalumni about 11 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: This week's #FridayPortfolio features @SVAMFAFineArts alumnus @brianrutenberg http://t.co/WtBmpRJ8rr cc: @SVA_News http://t.… about 13 hours ago