Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- RT @BrianLehrer: Caller just mentioned seeing Milton Glaser's "It's Not Warming, It's Dying" design -- we spoke to him about it here http:/… about 33 minutes ago
- RT @litatalarico: MFA Design students deeply inspired by Elegantissima http://t.co/hcCWRp6ej5 about 35 minutes ago
- Pablo León de la Barra in conversation with Carla Stellweg tonight at SVA http://t.co/yyAohwHY6G about 37 minutes ago
- RT @michaeljrain: Great convo w/ #RandallEmmett after screening @Power_Starz last night @svatheatre #afterschoolspecial @SVA_News #film htt… about 46 minutes ago
- RT @GuardianUS: From the creator of 'I ❤ NY': It's not warming It's dying http://t.co/R65LrT4kgA #Climate2014 http://t.co/53Ju47EEhb about 47 minutes ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Opening tonight! 'MFA Illustration: The Book Show,' 6-8pm, SVA Gramercy Gallery, 209 E 23rd St. http://t.co/9Ra2CF1EKg @… about 48 minutes ago
- .@SVAMFADesign alumnus @donicaida wins 2014 @Adobe Design Achievement Award http://t.co/HINQscFiWH cc: @adobeawards @SVAalumni 02:43:18 PM September 19, 2014