Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- .@SVAMFAFineArts faculty A.K. Burns and @SVAalumni Anna Sew Hoy and @ghanimariam awarded 2015 @creativecap Grants http://t.co/RYQPYRH7hY about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Tomorrow 1/30 is the last day to see 'Fix!' at SVA Gramercy Gallery. http://t.co/2RnKW0NBSS cc. @SVA_News @SVADSI http://… about 11 hours ago
- Check out these photos from the @SVAFASHIONPHOTO graduate exhibition reception @MilkStudios http://t.co/YNSHVFe2nj http://t.co/wAvOip2lNk about 12 hours ago
- Check out this slideshow of artwork by SVA faculty member Keith Mayerson http://t.co/VNfXedlfyI http://t.co/mqNuzOb1Sd about 13 hours ago
- .@artsy spotlight on @SVABFAPHOTO and @mfaphotovideo faculty member @penelopeumbrico http://t.co/KKBDGatAV2 http://t.co/iTg803mpXf about 14 hours ago
- Tonight: @SVAcuratorial presents In Situ: A Project by Cheryl Wing-Zi Wong and @CliffordOwens http://t.co/Kkmn0XEMtS cc: @cdiggitydawg about 14 hours ago
- RT @SVAcuratorial: What does it mean about the present that we are focused on reiteratively working through the past?http://t.co/Dh8l68WvaE… 04:00:31 PM January 28, 2015