Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- .@BoingBoing reviews 'Strong Female Protagonist' by SVA alumni @BrennanLM and @MollyOstertag http://t.co/wvxyDGi6lW cc: @SVAfilmvideo about 17 hours ago
- RT @ChrisJohnBowman: Milton Glaser: It's Not Warming, It's Dying: http://t.co/2UHrFGp3jF via @YouTube about 17 hours ago
- .@doctorow praises 'Strong Female Protagonist' by SVA alumni @BrennanLM and @MollyOstertag http://t.co/wvxyDGi6lW cc: @SVAalumni about 17 hours ago
- Recap: SVA hosts ‘Naturally Hypernatural’ bio art conference http://t.co/1AYq9nQ53O cc: @SVAfinearts @MelentieP @valverderaul_ about 18 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: SVA Galleries will close at 2pm today, Nov 26, and reopen Monday, Dec 1. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday! @SVA… about 19 hours ago
- Not to be missed: @SVAcuratorial presents a piano recital by Steinway artist @DanielGortler http://t.co/ccJjNo5GWh cc: @SteinwayAndSons 06:02:10 PM November 25, 2014
- RT @SVAalumni: On Black Friday submit your photos to @PixBlackFriday, a photojournalism project by alumnus @jsapfoto http://t.co/gN3S7w3FEI… 05:49:55 PM November 25, 2014