Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- .@makersalphabet by @svaixd students @snehapie and @melodyquintana featured @FastCompany http://t.co/ZVQ9fcgcqb cc: @Frauenfelder @doctorow about 2 hours ago
- Exhibition “Underground Images: School of Visual Arts Subway Posters'' in Belgrade http://t.co/XkG0WmacUC about 3 hours ago
- Video on SVA alum Jonathan Bartlett's #artwallproject for @ralphlauren's NYC #DenimandSupply store http://t.co/9xJJwP1AGS cc: @seejbdraw about 4 hours ago
- 'Jennifer C. Nash: The Black Body in Ecstasy' tonight at SVA http://t.co/wC2my2JM0L cc: @GWtweets about 6 hours ago
- Whimsical Illustrations Of Famous Buildings, From Fallingwater To The Farnsworth House http://t.co/QnJ6Yx1qOl via @FastCoDesign about 7 hours ago
- .@CharlesTraub’s ‘Dolce Via’ recaptures Italy in the 1980s http://t.co/M0Xiyyt1Nz cc: @mfaphotovideo @ICPhotog about 8 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFAFineArts: @SVAMFAFineArts Spring 2014 #lectureseries presents #stephenmaine,Wednesday,April 23,136 W 21st street, 418F 7:00pm htt… about 8 hours ago