Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- RT @DustyFestival: Interview with 2014 Dusty presenter Michael Cuesta's (SVA BFA 1985) in @BostonGlobe. @killthemess2014 theaters now - htt… about 2 hours ago
- RT @annaraffNYC: Pretty excited about the 30th Anniversary exhibition coming up for @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT…http://t.co/iE6AwsojCF #WeTellStoriesS… about 2 hours ago
- RT @ATOCNYC: Thx @SVA_News. Thx @LCooperArt for curating a beautiful exhibit! Looking forward to An Autumn Affair! http://t.co/OiPUwVBVH0 about 2 hours ago
- RT @brainpicker: "Being an entrepreneur is about an act of faith in your own life." @debbiemillman #designtrepreneurs #SVA http://t.co/icFP… about 2 hours ago
- First U.S. screening of @SVAfilmvideo faculty member Manny Kirchheimer’s 'Discovery in a Painting' tonight at SVA http://t.co/yDVnhFqeU9 about 2 hours ago
- SVA in Asia: Exhibitions by Suzanne Anker, @catherineyoung and Byun Soon-choel http://t.co/mrVq14YKJG cc: @SVAfinearts @svaixd @SVABFAPHOTO about 21 hours ago
- Exquisite Corpse (from top down): Steven Tabbutt, Andrew Roberts and @hendrixart. http://t.co/tnh0xKfqaH http://t.co/YVDYuyR41r about 22 hours ago