Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- RT @LisaSVA: @TheTreuhaft tells @HuffPostLive why wobbly celery and ugly potatoes = #gourmet delights. @SVADSI http://t.co/bXIwY2n4ey #Sal… about 17 hours ago
- ‘Platform’ offers critical perspective on NYC landmarks http://t.co/QFQCyvHIHV cc: @DCrit @loudpaper about 20 hours ago
- @garychou's Entrepreneurial Design course @svaixd mentioned @idonethis http://t.co/6Vt7NyPoOv 05:19:09 PM July 22, 2014 in reply to garychou
- Check out these amazing sketches by SVA alum @JamesJeanArt featured @HYPEBEAST http://t.co/Upsr6nk6p0 cc: @SVAalumni 04:08:04 PM July 22, 2014
- Salvage Supper Club serves foods destined for the dump http://t.co/Sj1XOVmIcu cc: @SVADSI 02:51:26 PM July 22, 2014
- Q&A with illustrator and SVA alumnus Tony DiMauro @CommArts http://t.co/EYpaz8m7CD cc: @SVAalumni 02:48:59 PM July 22, 2014
- SVA Theatre - After School Special 2014 http://t.co/37lpu0ZKbE 02:42:28 PM July 22, 2014