Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- SVA’s Anthony P. Rhodes awarded John Garfield Lifetime Achievement Award at Shadow Box Film http://t.co/Inoi4MzpAq cc: @Boxingfestival about 1 hour ago
- Check out this rare interview with the late Sol LeWitt, who has work in 'Primary Sources' @SVAgalleries http://t.co/faer6mgwWC about 1 hour ago
- Q&A with SVA's @warrenlehrer on his 'typographical and design tour de force' @printmag http://t.co/nFOiTGHqVs cc: @SVAMFADesign @GoffBooks about 2 hours ago
- RT @litatalarico: MFADesign Aluma Deborah Adler '02 Talks about Healthcare Design http://t.co/R1DdQOsXqn @sva_news about 3 hours ago
- SVA's Steven Heller on the topic of panic @DesignObserver http://t.co/UNA7lwtYOx cc: @SVAMFADesign about 4 hours ago
- BFA Fine Arts Department Open Studios tonight from 5 - 9pm http://t.co/Cv5yJcvqAE cc: @SVAfinearts about 5 hours ago
- .@SVAFASHIONPHOTO Information Session tomorrow from 2:00 – 3:30pm http://t.co/BiOvkJaNZg 05:24:33 PM December 06, 2013