Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- What’s in Store: Developer Trays, Graphic Content, Color Management & Forest Feast http://t.co/i5i5WlmYHG cc: @SVADigitalPhoto @SVABFAPHOTO about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVADSI: Our Chair @cherylheller was named one of the 2014 AIGA Medalists! If you missed it: http://t.co/gccF20U1rO via @SVA_News about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVACarDev: Excited to have @blueskystudios on campus presenting to students tomorrow night! Have you registered yet? @SVA_News http://t… about 2 hours ago
- RT @hyperallergic: Reconfiguring Site: A Two-Week Residency at SVA Exploring Art, Architecture, and Activism in the Public Realm - http://t… about 4 hours ago
- Milton Glaser's Psychedelic Poster For Final Season Of "Mad Men" By @jeffcbeer http://t.co/hNInTdQ57u via @FastCoCreate about 4 hours ago
- .@potion_design's Phillip Tiongson discusses some of his firm's fruitful collaborations tonight at SVA http://t.co/aweFJQvG6z cc: @DCrit about 4 hours ago
- .@qnsmade project by @svaixd student @amywutoo featured @DNAinfo http://t.co/3c6SsWFjkN about 4 hours ago