Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- SVA students and alumni win seven Art Directors Club awards http://t.co/AW3FMB8AaN cc: @ADCGlobal @SVAalumni @SVA_AdvDesign about 6 hours ago
- RT @SOI128: SI Member @seejbdraw created art 4 @RalphLauren. Check out doc w/cameos by @TonkaOBrien,Marshall Arisman,@Clay_Rodery http://t.… about 7 hours ago
- SVA's Jillian Tamaki featured @PublishersWkly for new graphic novel http://t.co/xfjUHRoygg cc: @dirtbagg @01FirstSecond about 8 hours ago
- RT @cartoonallies: Hey NYC! There are only nine days left until FRESH MEAT 2014, @SVA_News' student-run comics festival! http://t.co/nb5L8g… about 11 hours ago
- RT @plymptoons: Photo: http://t.co/WShhicBmxS about 12 hours ago
- @SVACampusStore Welcome! about 13 hours ago in reply to SVACampusStore
- A lecture by artist, critic, curator and teacher @stephen_maine tonight at SVA http://t.co/OfCxgeULRv cc: @SVAMFAFineArts about 13 hours ago