Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- Don't miss: @SVAcuratorial hosts seven curators on the rise in conversation: The Younger than Jesus Effect 9/16 http://t.co/odWWrVopIk about 6 hours ago
- Labor Day Reminder: SVA closes at 1pm today for the holiday weekend, w/ exception of previously scheduled classes, and reopens at 9am Tue. about 9 hours ago
- RT @svatheatre: 10th Screening added! #Rio2 on 9/20, followed by @blueskystudios Q+A: #BringTheKids http://t.co/UXffMybpFr #AfterSchoolSpec… about 9 hours ago
- SVA's Milton Glaser discusses the #itsnotwarming campaign and past work with @HuffPostLive http://t.co/6qSnNWu046 cc:@MiltonGlaserInc about 9 hours ago
- .@SVAalumni advance to finals in 2014 @Adobe Design Achievement Awards http://t.co/jcPHi5dCri cc: @SVAMFADesign @sva_computerart @SVA_MFACA 04:14:37 PM August 27, 2014
- .@WeAreBoCo project by @SVAMFADesign student @jfresneda featured @PSFK http://t.co/uatmmFX2fY 03:26:09 PM August 27, 2014
- RT @ItsNotWarming: Exclusive video: @MiltonGlaserInc discusses his new climate change awareness campaign #itsnotwarming http://t.co/yFIL3wB… 02:35:58 PM August 27, 2014