Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- SVA competes in the 2014 @amazonfashion Studio Sessions http://t.co/B46RdjZ93e cc: @SVABFAPHOTO @SVAFASHIONPHOTO about 14 hours ago
- Still time to submit to the @giphy + @LineAppUSA sticker shop contest, grand prize $10,000! http://t.co/b8oDF2yLxW http://t.co/iUMpk4eHR2 about 15 hours ago
- .@20thcenturyfox picks up film rights to SVA alum @DashShaw's graphic novel 'Doctors' http://t.co/Q1FZGIDouJ cc: @fantagraphics @SVAalumni about 16 hours ago
- .@SVAfilmvideo faculty member Manny Kirchheimer discusses his graffiti doc 'Stations Of The Elevated' @soundcheck http://t.co/TGKrnyGkU6 about 17 hours ago
- Before Gentrification, a City Covered in Graffiti http://t.co/Xqmc81hUN8 via @newyorker about 17 hours ago
- 'How To Be A Revolutionary Feminist Artist': @HuffPostArts profile on former SVA faculty member Barbara Nessim http://t.co/UC0X7w9umr about 18 hours ago
- RT @01FirstSecond: Cool things in today's mail: @HNewlevant's graphic novel IF THIS BE SIN! http://t.co/3TpLrZW4Ao about 20 hours ago