Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- 'This One Summer' by SVA faculty Jillian Tamaki tops @PublishersWkly's 2014 critics poll http://t.co/cKTGVW31TI http://t.co/IbRNUuxuuN 05:52:37 PM December 17, 2014
- .@SVAMFAFineArts alum Katherine Bernhardt makes @jerrysaltz's 'Best Art Shows of 2014' list @vulture http://t.co/O5BaS4GCME cc: @SVAalumni 05:13:52 PM December 17, 2014
- RT @SussingOutBooks: Love these insulated lunch bags @Savageartist @SVA_News http://t.co/GN47CwQ4SH 05:11:06 PM December 17, 2014
- Jetsetters: SVA Department Chairs Lecture Worldwide http://t.co/9u6PnJ4enq cc: @sva_computerart @DCrit @visualcritical @SVAcuratorial 05:00:31 PM December 17, 2014
- .@hyperallergic on @visualcritical's recent 'Zombie Formalism' panel @svatheatre http://t.co/ZIN53sNmBh cc: @amywilson @jerrysaltz 12:44:49 PM December 17, 2014
- RT @zadigetvoltaire: Congrats @BabyTetra @SVA_News Graduate! We love our new Holiday windows at Zadig Washington ST!http://t.co/SP4BRH5Zdq … 12:37:26 PM December 17, 2014
- RT @SVAgalleries: SVA Galleries will close for the winter break Thursday, December 18, and reopen Monday, January 5. Happy Holidays! #2015 … 11:36:05 AM December 17, 2014