Zeitgeist, a short animated film by alumnus André de Loba (MFA 2009 Illustration as Visual Essay), is the inspiration for the new theatrical production Marco. The Invisible Dog Art Center, 51 Bergen Street in Brooklyn, is presenting two performances on November 19 and 20, 8pm, directed by Patricia McGregor. Actor Reza Salazar takes on the title role of Marco, a mysterious character whose story is always in progress. For more information on Marco, visit theinvisibledog.org.
- Check out this animated video by @SVAfilmvideo students on the history of tattoos @HuffPostArts http://t.co/sD678x979E about 14 hours ago
- RT @SimonNowroz: It's not warming, it's dying - Milton Glaser redefining climate change lexicon http://t.co/eSdMcyWwxE about 14 hours ago
- Exquisite Corpse (from top down): Kelly Alder, Eric Collins, and Gerardo Blumenkrantz. http://t.co/tnh0xKfqaH http://t.co/5q1suPsjvd about 15 hours ago
- RT @jadedoskow: My new SVA class Arch + Photo II starts 10/31 to build your portfolio. Enroll here @SVAContinuingEd http://t.co/CDHY75EJeo about 16 hours ago
- RT @SVAfilmvideo: @AdamVazquez1 writes the alumni blog for this week! Check it out: http://t.co/oUjQCIVmxx about 16 hours ago
- .@seattlepi Q&A with @mfaphotovideo alumnus @lynnsheltonfilm about her new @LaggiesTheMovie http://t.co/8CJvqojZLm cc: @SVAalumni about 17 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: .@svaixd alumnus @catherineyoung currently has work on view at Seoul National University's MoA http://t.co/S1lTKigcS1 cc: @… about 17 hours ago