Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- RT @SVAalumni: Thanks for coming to the #CreativeEntrepreneur! We've got photos: https://t.co/s1bXFmGCMS cc: @SVA_News @SVACarDev http://t.… about 8 hours ago
- RT @chochinov: Beautiful (and very disquieting) work from @rachilders - 1 of my great @SVAMFADesign students (diff class!) http://t.co/Hc2f… about 9 hours ago
- Introducing Wenye Fang, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 at #PULSEnewyork http://t.co/7jnWzts061 cc: @SVAgalleries about 9 hours ago
- RT @SVADSI: International Women’s Day: Celebrate with @SVADSI Alumni @capricho_ruch Muchala http://t.co/LnEC2yJtLR http://t.co/ThAcHn51hF about 9 hours ago
- RT @garychou: Join us on 3/18 for the @svaixd Entrepreneurial Design Annual 2015, featuring 17 projects by the Class of '16. https://t.co/Q… about 9 hours ago
- Introducing Wenye Fang, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 @PULSEArtFair http://t.co/7jnWzts061 http://t.co/JKxOevFLFu about 9 hours ago
- RT @PULSEArtFair: In ONE WEEK we will be bringing you 4 days of non-stop contemporary art and programming! #PULSEartfair #PULSEnewyork http… about 9 hours ago