Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- .@BoingBoing reviews 'Strong Female Protagonist' by SVA alumni @BrennanLM and @MollyOstertag http://t.co/wvxyDGi6lW cc: @SVAfilmvideo 12:46:13 PM November 26, 2014
- RT @ChrisJohnBowman: Milton Glaser: It's Not Warming, It's Dying: http://t.co/2UHrFGp3jF via @YouTube 12:42:21 PM November 26, 2014
- .@doctorow praises 'Strong Female Protagonist' by SVA alumni @BrennanLM and @MollyOstertag http://t.co/wvxyDGi6lW cc: @SVAalumni 12:41:29 PM November 26, 2014
- Recap: SVA hosts ‘Naturally Hypernatural’ bio art conference http://t.co/1AYq9nQ53O cc: @SVAfinearts @MelentieP @valverderaul_ 11:59:34 AM November 26, 2014
- RT @SVAgalleries: SVA Galleries will close at 2pm today, Nov 26, and reopen Monday, Dec 1. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday! @SVA… 10:51:34 AM November 26, 2014
- Not to be missed: @SVAcuratorial presents a piano recital by Steinway artist @DanielGortler http://t.co/ccJjNo5GWh cc: @SteinwayAndSons 06:02:10 PM November 25, 2014
- RT @SVAalumni: On Black Friday submit your photos to @PixBlackFriday, a photojournalism project by alumnus @jsapfoto http://t.co/gN3S7w3FEI… 05:49:55 PM November 25, 2014