Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- Exquisite Corpse (from top down): Young Joo Noh, @HoppeIndustries, Harshad Marathe - http://t.co/4fB6wRhpkl http://t.co/2PyHnODgfA about 12 hours ago
- Continuing Education Information Session: Computer Art, Computer Animation and Visual Effects tonight at SVA http://t.co/ouGabGmBZp about 12 hours ago
- .@SVAfinearts alum and @BlondieOfficial guitarist shares secret photos of 70s & 80s @SmithsonianMag http://t.co/6G1Viuf0iE cc: @SVAalumni about 15 hours ago
- Continuing Education Information Session: Fine Arts tonight at SVA http://t.co/jt4HIa7dGD cc: @SVAContinuingEd about 16 hours ago
- Photos by @mfaphotovideo alum Alejandra Laviada featured @lenscratch http://t.co/Ie5994tSJk cc: @SVAalumni about 16 hours ago
- Q&A with @SVAMFAFineArts Chair and @rhizome founder @marktribe http://t.co/G0dx02r7Y4 about 16 hours ago
- RT @SVAcuratorial: Curators: The Younger Than Jesus Effect. A panel discussion at #SVA moderated by #JovanaStokic. Tues, Sept.16, at 6.30pm… about 16 hours ago