Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- RT @DustyFestival: SVA alumni Ryan Chong & Hyun Jun Song (BFA 2013 Comp. Art) discuss their apprenticeship at Industrial Light & Magic http… 04:55:01 PM January 23, 2015
- RT @MilkStudios: #MilkGallery hosted the opening of @svafashionphoto class '14's exhibit, up through 1/30 > http://t.co/zvDjsRb6yT http://t… 04:54:49 PM January 23, 2015
- RT @TheAVClub: John Lewis’ March offers a harrowing look at the civil rights movement http://t.co/2c6by4ZvJ6 http://t.co/230enKzvot 04:23:12 PM January 23, 2015
- .@SVAMFAFineArts alum @chrisunkim awarded @TEDTalks Senior Fellowship http://t.co/4gv4mzHjxd cc: @SVAalumni http://t.co/vHT99nyqFJ 04:12:38 PM January 23, 2015
- .@DCrit student @justinzhuang on what cats can teach us about design @AIGAdesign http://t.co/3ZquJbHZCI http://t.co/SoSD9jRtWI 03:17:42 PM January 23, 2015
- RT @DesignObserver: Join @DCrit this summer for a 2 week intensive on design research + writing: http://t.co/yabBieaPWG 02:41:34 PM January 23, 2015
- RT @SVAalumni: This week, check out alumnus @yokofurusho in our #FridayPortfolio: http://t.co/j6uZ6ymITT cc: @SVA_News http://t.co/VCxynAOp… 02:13:31 PM January 23, 2015