Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- New exhibition by SVA's @EricDoeringer reviewed @nytimes http://t.co/mNwAtmVyUa 03:00:41 PM March 14, 2014
- RT @thedailyheller: Type as Language Summer 4 week residency http://t.co/7ASz7q5FUe @SVA_News drawing type, practicing typography. 02:46:37 PM March 14, 2014
- .@SVAMFADesign alum @masood_bukhari designed the logo for @Neilyoung's @pono digital music player project! http://t.co/98bU78OTjK 02:08:51 PM March 14, 2014
- RT @svatheatre: Free screening of The Raid 2 on Sun @ 2PM w/ director Gareth Evans for #SVA folks! RSVP: http://t.co/8k630p7TLB SVA ID requ… 12:53:22 PM March 14, 2014
- .@SVAfilmvideo student Angel Cardenas a finalist in the 2014 #SpriteFilms Contest! http://t.co/WpGb7LJCiY cc: @Sprite @HenrikHanson 10:48:14 AM March 14, 2014
- RT @PSFK: Trending: How Moleskine Transformed The Process Of Reading http://t.co/KATuoHo5wG http://t.co/qOBOaUtfKb 03:12:28 PM March 13, 2014
- .@SVABFAPHOTO alum Amy Elkins a finalist for the 2014 @aperturefnd Portfolio Prize http://t.co/Xi8RejXyKz cc: @amyelkinsphoto 01:11:50 PM March 13, 2014