Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- .@ArchDigest spotlight on @SVAfinearts alumnus Christopher Schanck http://t.co/3P1RPXfLjd cc: @SVAalumni about 4 minutes ago
- RT @SVAMFADesign: Meet Anthony Cappetta, (Minneapolis) http://t.co/x9EwDU66EP and Yafei Wang, (China) http://t.co/hCAO0C7CdH, from MFAD 201… about 29 minutes ago
- SVA to join @ItsNotWarming at the @Peoples_Climate March in NYC this Sunday http://t.co/Ok4Eey94oL cc: @VASASVA @MiltonGlaserInc about 53 minutes ago
- Video: Q&A with director and @mfaphotovideo alumnus @lynnsheltonfilm featured @indiewire http://t.co/C6qGetnCZT cc: @SVAalumni about 1 hour ago
- RT @colonsuzan: The most truthful explanation of #art I've ever read, by Marshall Arisman of @SVA_News: http://t.co/DSVg6GjlyM http://t.co/… about 3 hours ago
- How ’80s Pop Artist @KeithHaring Continues to Influence the Fashion World http://t.co/Uo0JQVkTWl via @voguemagazine about 19 hours ago
- 'Dinner in NY' photos by @SVADigitalPhoto alumnus Miho Aikawa featured @JuxtapozMag http://t.co/tzp2qP3AbD cc: @mihophoto @SVAalumni about 19 hours ago