Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- RT @jadedoskow: My new SVA class Arch + Photo II starts 10/31 to build your portfolio. Enroll here @SVAContinuingEd http://t.co/CDHY75EJeo about 24 minutes ago
- RT @SVAfilmvideo: @AdamVazquez1 writes the alumni blog for this week! Check it out: http://t.co/oUjQCIVmxx about 25 minutes ago
- .@seattlepi Q&A with @mfaphotovideo alumnus @lynnsheltonfilm about her new @LaggiesTheMovie http://t.co/8CJvqojZLm cc: @SVAalumni about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVAalumni: .@svaixd alumnus @catherineyoung currently has work on view at Seoul National University's MoA http://t.co/S1lTKigcS1 cc: @… about 1 hour ago
- RT @_ChrisHand: So who's in NYC on Nov 10? Go see @anabjain from @Superflux talk about "Design for Anxious Times" at @SVA_news http://t.co… about 2 hours ago
- RT @jimmie__love: "Art is the space between angels and demons"... Marshall Arisman, Chair, MFA Illustration as visual essay (@SVA_News) about 2 hours ago
- A talk by photographer and artist Terry Boddie tonight at SVA http://t.co/NpV8s3GFyq cc: @SVADigitalPhoto about 3 hours ago