Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- SVA in Asia: Exhibitions by Suzanne Anker, @catherineyoung and Byun Soon-choel http://t.co/mrVq14YKJG cc: @SVAfinearts @svaixd @SVABFAPHOTO about 15 hours ago
- Exquisite Corpse (from top down): Steven Tabbutt, Andrew Roberts and @hendrixart. http://t.co/tnh0xKfqaH http://t.co/YVDYuyR41r about 17 hours ago
- RT @WallHelen: 11/14-16 SVA NYC International Bio Art Conference ‘Naturally Hypernatural: Visions of Nature’ http://t.co/ltkqQHu4ki @SVA_Ne… about 18 hours ago
- Don't miss the reception for 'Knowing Space,' this Saturday, November 1 @SVAcuratorial http://t.co/5PliyPWZ9q about 19 hours ago
- Keith Haring exhibit opening at de Young http://t.co/aLUUbGhnRS via @sfchronicle about 19 hours ago
- RT @hyperallergic: School of Visual Arts Master's in Curatorial Practice: Call for Applications - http://t.co/pxRKX1CpBn about 19 hours ago
- RT @JCohanGallery: #JesperJust's group exhibition #KnowingSpace opens at @SVA_News new MA Curatorial Practice space on Sat., Nov. 1st! http… about 20 hours ago