Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- RT @SVA_Residencies: Provost Jeff Nesin checking out final work from the inaugural #typographyaslanguage residency!#typography @SVA_News ht… about 24 minutes ago
- Video: Check out this Q&A with SVA alum @Jeff_Mednikow, director of DC Nation Green Arrow http://t.co/86jHq9Slj9 cc: @DCComics @SVAalumni about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVAAdmissions: For all of you starting this fall, #SVA Orientation is only 1 month away! See the schedule at http://t.co/V04kxNd2SO htt… about 2 hours ago
- Open Studios: Summer Residency in Sculpture, Installation and New Media Art tonight at SVA http://t.co/yufpmIdrwb cc: @SVAContinuingEd about 2 hours ago
- RT @DCrit: #Platform Project by @DCrit Design Research Summer Intensive "offers critical perspective on NYC landmarks" @SVA_News http://t.c… about 2 hours ago
- RT @SVACarDev: Sign up now for our August Alumni Career Forum: Late-Summer Creativity Boost, 8/14 https://t.co/Yk7UOHZK7J @SVA_News @SVAalu… about 2 hours ago
- Q&A with SVA's Peter Kuper on cartooning and illustration @BoingBoing http://t.co/aadCp4RXZQ cc: @bheater @PKuperArt about 2 hours ago