Drawing on the similarities as well as differences between John Baldesseri and Yoko Ono, MFA Art Practice Department Chair David Ross has compiled a multimedia presentation for FLYP magazine. The piece is dedicated to the two artists following the Golden Lions awarded to them both for Lifetime Achievement at the 2009 Venice Biennale and traces their artistic careers over the past few decades.
- PhotoGlobal and beyond: Q&A with @SVABFAPHOTO and @SVAFASHIONPHOTO Co-chair Stephen Frailey http://t.co/Fq6So6AC23 cc: @artspace 05:46:05 PM November 21, 2014
- RT @SVAgalleries: @SVABFAPHOTO 'PhotoGlobal 2007-2014' opens tomorrow at SVA Gramercy Gallery, on view Nov 22–Dec 16 http://t.co/SRn9IvMWAO… 04:18:44 PM November 21, 2014
- Photographer spends three years recording the lives of U.S. Marshals http://t.co/974Uaqf69m via @MailOnline cc: @SVABFAPHOTO @SVAalumni 03:23:16 PM November 21, 2014
- 'An Evening With (A Few Of) @NewYorker's Most Brilliant Artists' at SVA http://t.co/oK6E93OV26 cc: @TNYcartoonistVR @richardgehr @wwnorton 02:52:55 PM November 21, 2014
- RT @SVAalumni: Alumnus Eric Rhein is our #FridayPortfolio, show opens at @JNJCares on #WAD2014 cc: @SVA_News http://t.co/EooAIrvJNw http://… 02:33:42 PM November 21, 2014
- 'Times Square Seen Through Fresh Eyes': @tmagazine profile on @SVABFAPHOTO alumnus Zachary Smith http://t.co/mHM6NvZuir cc: @SVAalumni 12:37:20 PM November 21, 2014
- RT @SVAMFADesign: @SVAMFADesign students were given a semester-long project direct from the country of Bhutan http://t.co/irFmKUO1hg http:/… 12:19:42 PM November 21, 2014