The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- Check out this animated video by @SVAfilmvideo students on the history of tattoos @HuffPostArts http://t.co/sD678x979E about 8 hours ago
- RT @SimonNowroz: It's not warming, it's dying - Milton Glaser redefining climate change lexicon http://t.co/eSdMcyWwxE about 8 hours ago
- Exquisite Corpse (from top down): Kelly Alder, Eric Collins, and Gerardo Blumenkrantz. http://t.co/tnh0xKfqaH http://t.co/5q1suPsjvd about 9 hours ago
- RT @jadedoskow: My new SVA class Arch + Photo II starts 10/31 to build your portfolio. Enroll here @SVAContinuingEd http://t.co/CDHY75EJeo about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAfilmvideo: @AdamVazquez1 writes the alumni blog for this week! Check it out: http://t.co/oUjQCIVmxx about 10 hours ago
- .@seattlepi Q&A with @mfaphotovideo alumnus @lynnsheltonfilm about her new @LaggiesTheMovie http://t.co/8CJvqojZLm cc: @SVAalumni about 11 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: .@svaixd alumnus @catherineyoung currently has work on view at Seoul National University's MoA http://t.co/S1lTKigcS1 cc: @… about 11 hours ago