The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- 'This One Summer' by SVA faculty Jillian Tamaki tops @PublishersWkly's 2014 critics poll http://t.co/cKTGVW31TI http://t.co/IbRNUuxuuN about 6 hours ago
- .@SVAMFAFineArts alum Katherine Bernhardt makes @jerrysaltz's 'Best Art Shows of 2014' list @vulture http://t.co/O5BaS4GCME cc: @SVAalumni about 7 hours ago
- RT @SussingOutBooks: Love these insulated lunch bags @Savageartist @SVA_News http://t.co/GN47CwQ4SH about 7 hours ago
- Jetsetters: SVA Department Chairs Lecture Worldwide http://t.co/9u6PnJ4enq cc: @sva_computerart @DCrit @visualcritical @SVAcuratorial about 7 hours ago
- .@hyperallergic on @visualcritical's recent 'Zombie Formalism' panel @svatheatre http://t.co/ZIN53sNmBh cc: @amywilson @jerrysaltz about 11 hours ago
- RT @zadigetvoltaire: Congrats @BabyTetra @SVA_News Graduate! We love our new Holiday windows at Zadig Washington ST!http://t.co/SP4BRH5Zdq … about 11 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: SVA Galleries will close for the winter break Thursday, December 18, and reopen Monday, January 5. Happy Holidays! #2015 … about 13 hours ago