The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- RT @debbiemillman: Design Matters is back today—right now—with legendary book designer Irma Boom! http://t.co/20ntuqUEri @irma_boom @Desig… about 6 hours ago
- Spotlight on @SVAfilmvideo alumnus Shubhashish Bhutiani @vervemagazine http://t.co/wbeFrHO4Hm cc: @shubhashishb @SVAalumni about 7 hours ago
- RT @Scene360: 10 GREAT POSTER DESIGNS!!! Click here: http://t.co/scZlM27ZUA #poster #sagmeister #design #posteroftheweek http://t.co/wUK8… about 7 hours ago
- Port-a-potty photos by @SVABFAPHOTO student Travis Rix featured @slate http://t.co/MCzlYQZn1I cc: @travisrix about 8 hours ago
- SVA's @MiltonGlaserInc designs posters and ads for the final season of @MadMen_AMC http://t.co/hY0XA0IUTW cc: @AMC_TV @thedailyheller about 11 hours ago
- BFA @sva_computerart alumnus Alexandra Barsky's THE ALLIGATOR to be screened at @sxsw starting 3.8.14 http://t.co/9712fFe3lk 12:11:27 PM March 06, 2014
- Whitney Biennial 2014: Sarah Charlesworth http://t.co/LbjWnnidYm cc: @whitneymuseum @mfaphotovideo 05:33:19 PM March 05, 2014