The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- 'The logo genius': SVA's Ivan Chermayeff featured @guardian http://t.co/w1MzU9YdMA cc: @SVA_AdvDesign @CGHNYC about 6 hours ago
- Screening: @svaartpractice presents '(Not) Here, (Not) Now' @Videology in Brooklyn http://t.co/RYdkwtHqwP cc: @marktribe about 7 hours ago
- RT @debbiemillman: In Cincinnati? Come on over to my talk tomorrow night for @CincyDesignWeek! http://t.co/5Kpm1yAGok @rcayabyab @aigacinci… about 7 hours ago
- RT @MFAVN: Today! Join @EdwardHemingway @nathanfoxy @LeonardMarcus at 2nd Annual Open Studio for SVA’s Visual Narrative MFA http://t.co/wCG… about 8 hours ago
- ‘A Handweaver’s Pattern Book’: Exhibition by SVA's Polly Apfelbaum featured @nytimes http://t.co/UmVEFgieaM cc: @SVAMFAFineArts about 8 hours ago
- Striking photographs by @SVABFAPHOTO alum Amy Elkins featured @JuxtapozMag http://t.co/COqFJd5e8O cc: @amyelkinsphoto @SVAalumni about 9 hours ago
- MFA Visual Narrative Open Studios today from 4-8pm at SVA http://t.co/eypnCKgg01 cc: @MFAVN @nathanfoxy about 10 hours ago