The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- .@SVAMFADesign and @SVA_AdvDesign faculty member @louisefili on finding inspiration @globeandmail http://t.co/jKOVnu3XRF about 1 hour ago
- SVA's November 2014 Calendar of Events http://t.co/4KgSnYtHAc cc: @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT @SVAgalleries @SVAalumni about 1 hour ago
- .@SVAMFAFineArts faculty member @GianniJetzer named curator at large @hirshhorn Museum http://t.co/8f4HkvPB8r via @Artforum about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVAContinuingEd: The #SVACE blog selects spooky #Halloween images from the #MetMuseum collection! http://t.co/VYK7M6S2ZT about 2 hours ago
- RT @kittynwong: Illustrator @yukoart's blog is too good! Apleasure getting a peek behind the magic process. #yukoshimizu http://t.co/jYMyW3… about 2 hours ago
- Q&A with @MFAVN chair and @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alumnus @nathanfoxy http://t.co/qwQemXCSId cc: @SVAalumni #WeTellStoriesSVA about 2 hours ago
- Just in time for Halloween: Master pumpkin carver and SVA alumnus @ray_villafane http://t.co/Cd3vhdherQ cc: @SVAalumni @NYBG about 21 hours ago