The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- .@SVAMFAFineArts faculty A.K. Burns and @SVAalumni Anna Sew Hoy and @ghanimariam awarded 2015 @creativecap Grants http://t.co/RYQPYRH7hY about 16 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Tomorrow 1/30 is the last day to see 'Fix!' at SVA Gramercy Gallery. http://t.co/2RnKW0NBSS cc. @SVA_News @SVADSI http://… about 17 hours ago
- Check out these photos from the @SVAFASHIONPHOTO graduate exhibition reception @MilkStudios http://t.co/YNSHVFe2nj http://t.co/wAvOip2lNk about 18 hours ago
- Check out this slideshow of artwork by SVA faculty member Keith Mayerson http://t.co/VNfXedlfyI http://t.co/mqNuzOb1Sd about 19 hours ago
- .@artsy spotlight on @SVABFAPHOTO and @mfaphotovideo faculty member @penelopeumbrico http://t.co/KKBDGatAV2 http://t.co/iTg803mpXf about 20 hours ago
- Tonight: @SVAcuratorial presents In Situ: A Project by Cheryl Wing-Zi Wong and @CliffordOwens http://t.co/Kkmn0XEMtS cc: @cdiggitydawg about 21 hours ago
- RT @SVAcuratorial: What does it mean about the present that we are focused on reiteratively working through the past?http://t.co/Dh8l68WvaE… 04:00:31 PM January 28, 2015