The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- RT @SVAalumni: SVA alumnus @markdewilde with his work @SVAgalleries booth @Miami_Project @SVA_News @SVAMFAFineArts http://t.co/nVOgPqc3w4 about 6 hours ago
- SVA at the 5th Annual @degeneratecraft http://t.co/8xl2ws9zZk cc: @amywilson @SVAalumni @BrooklynBrewery @DaVinciSupply about 6 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Dash Shaw makes @PasteMagazine 'Best Comics Artists of 2013' list http://t.co/bffhxBkz8U cc: @fantagraphics @SVAalumni about 8 hours ago
- RT @NYMag: $10 million Tribeca maisonette comes with original @KeithHaring mural: http://t.co/YYYp2Em0GH http://t.co/jxi4fawCIs about 11 hours ago
- Q&A with @SVAMPSB alumn @hansel_perez on why brand honesty is the key to brand strength @PSFK http://t.co/LoZHG3sEUs cc: @SVAalumni about 12 hours ago
- RT @nathanfoxy: NEW! 6pg story in Jan/Feb @Playboy w/ a slew of killer illo/art talent, @pattonoswalt & amazing @MossKate series... http://… about 12 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Shubhashish Bhutiani profiled @WSJIndia for @KushTheFilm http://t.co/i1jqIXW3AP cc: @SVAfilmvideo @shubhashishb @SVAalumni about 13 hours ago