The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- SVA's @adambellphoto reviews Aaron Siskind: Another Photographic Reality http://t.co/SiLeQosCH6 @photoeyebooks @aaronsiskind @UTexasPress about 17 hours ago
- @SVADigitalPhoto alum @McbrideClay, one of the artists SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 at #PULSEnewyork: http://t.co/D6PWcqET1K (cc @SVAalumni) about 20 hours ago in reply to SVADigitalPhoto
- Alumnus Clay Patrick McBride, one of the artists SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 @PULSEArtFair http://t.co/D6PWcqET1K http://t.co/vCr3oVbmyi about 20 hours ago
- Check out photos from @SVAalumni's recent alumni reception @autodesk gallery in SF: http://t.co/0T2pUpaL41 about 21 hours ago
- Photos from @SVACarDev character dvpt class in SF (http://t.co/lsEM9UyW2Z, incl. visits to @DisneyPixar, @ILMVFX: http://t.co/j40bnpA3A5 11:00:20 AM March 04, 2015
- Introducing Jsun Laliberte, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 @PULSEArtFair http://t.co/jTDejxAcbU http://t.co/76Vp4JbNx1 10:37:05 AM March 04, 2015
- Introducing Jsun Laliberte, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 at #PULSEnewyork: http://t.co/jTDejxAcbU cc: @SVAgalleries 10:36:31 AM March 04, 2015