The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- SVA Portfolios: Five Most Discussed Projects of August 2014 http://t.co/x6znuq9R1t cc: @SVAalumni @Behance @SVA_AdvDesign about 9 hours ago
- SVA's September 2014 Calendar of Events http://t.co/riacZoZINN cc: @SVAalumni @SVAgalleries @svatheatre @SVAcuratorial about 9 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Very excited for this week's #FridayPortfolio featuring @jennyknifefight http://t.co/t6RqLrdWty cc: @SVA_News about 11 hours ago
- RT @svaixd: First day for the @svaixd Class of 2016 starting momentarily! http://t.co/rcdoTxYa3l about 11 hours ago
- RT @DCrit: Welcome new @DCrit faculty members—Daniela Fabricius and Matthew Worsnick:http://t.co/4LFj2AUKIO about 11 hours ago
- Continuing Education Information Session: Advertising tonight at SVA http://t.co/aIqdox1ZzS cc: @SVAContinuingEd about 11 hours ago
- A talk by artist and @SVAMFAFineArts faculty member Sarah Trigg tonight at SVA http://t.co/vyiU8aFKxc about 11 hours ago