The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- SVA students and alumni win seven Art Directors Club awards http://t.co/AW3FMB8AaN cc: @ADCGlobal @SVAalumni @SVA_AdvDesign about 2 hours ago
- RT @SOI128: SI Member @seejbdraw created art 4 @RalphLauren. Check out doc w/cameos by @TonkaOBrien,Marshall Arisman,@Clay_Rodery http://t.… about 4 hours ago
- SVA's Jillian Tamaki featured @PublishersWkly for new graphic novel http://t.co/xfjUHRoygg cc: @dirtbagg @01FirstSecond about 5 hours ago
- RT @cartoonallies: Hey NYC! There are only nine days left until FRESH MEAT 2014, @SVA_News' student-run comics festival! http://t.co/nb5L8g… about 7 hours ago
- RT @plymptoons: Photo: http://t.co/WShhicBmxS about 8 hours ago
- @SVACampusStore Welcome! about 9 hours ago in reply to SVACampusStore
- A lecture by artist, critic, curator and teacher @stephen_maine tonight at SVA http://t.co/OfCxgeULRv cc: @SVAMFAFineArts about 9 hours ago