The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- Not to be missed: @SVAcuratorial presents a piano recital by Steinway artist @DanielGortler http://t.co/ccJjNo5GWh cc: @SteinwayAndSons about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: On Black Friday submit your photos to @PixBlackFriday, a photojournalism project by alumnus @jsapfoto http://t.co/gN3S7w3FEI… about 11 hours ago
- Chris Stein & Blondie Photography Exhibition at Somerset House http://t.co/Qs8izxSnGI via @HuffPostUKEnt about 13 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Tomorrow is the last day to view 'Code Conscious' at SVA Flatiron Gallery @SVA_MFACA http://t.co/bwp28IA97R @SVA_News about 13 hours ago
- 'The man who discovered Steven Meisel': @DazedMagazine profile on @SVAFASHIONPHOTO faculty member Jimmy Moffat http://t.co/Cl3SjmkiKN about 13 hours ago
- RT @HRenyi: @SVA_News thanks for Artforum for the interview of my solo show in Minsheng art museum http://t.co/HNNpEQTZYq about 15 hours ago
- 21 questions @AdultMag for @SVAMFAFineArts faculty member @MinterMarilyn http://t.co/uVFrzuZ9u8 about 16 hours ago