The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- RT @SVAAdmissions: #SVAOpenHouse tomorrow featuring #Design, #Advertising, #Animation at @svatheatre. Tour our studio facilities! http://t.… about 6 hours ago
- Q&A with SVA faculty member and @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alum Yuko Shimizu http://t.co/GxpJjRGQI4 #WeTellStoriesSVA cc: @yukoart @SVAalumni about 8 hours ago
- .@WIRED profile on @mfaphotovideo alumnus @amy_stein http://t.co/J0rjjPB7da cc: @SVAalumni about 9 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Have you seen it yet? Check out the latest short by alumni @JohnMa2z and @ManwiththePlanz #Zerogon http://t.co/tY5EdjEfvn cc… about 9 hours ago
- .@LAWeekly calls @svaixd alumnus @nsylianteng the 'potential savior of L.A.'s parking signs' http://t.co/6qAXQ2tISD cc: @SVAalumni about 9 hours ago
- Check out these illustrations @VICE by @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alumnus @matt_rota http://t.co/TwQbYeg5tG cc: @SVAalumni about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: This week's #FridayPortfolio features @SVAMFAFineArts alumnus @brianrutenberg http://t.co/WtBmpRJ8rr cc: @SVA_News http://t.… about 12 hours ago