The wingtip is making a comeback on the feet of New Yorkers, according to the October 11 issue of New York magazine. “Nothing To Spit At,” the issue’s fall fashion article about the signature shoe’s growing popularity, includes photographs by recent alumnus Danny Kim (BFA 2010 Photography) that spotlight wingtip footwear options for both men and women.
- SVA's Asi Burak discusses the social impact video game "Peacemaker." http://t.co/ROvHk60Maw cc: @SVADSI @Kotaku @aburak about 18 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Patricia Voulgaris featured on http://t.co/J23kXyfsAj. http://t.co/L8TZCiXogq cc: @JuxtapozMag @SVABFAPHOTO about 19 hours ago
- New exhibition by SVA's @marktribe featured in Washington City Paper. http://t.co/EdLUBKzfpz cc: @SVAMFAFineArts @wcp 12:10:04 PM July 28, 2014
- 'The logo genius': SVA's Ivan Chermayeff featured @guardian http://t.co/w1MzU9YdMA cc: @SVA_AdvDesign @CGHNYC 04:55:34 PM July 25, 2014
- Screening: @svaartpractice presents '(Not) Here, (Not) Now' @Videology in Brooklyn http://t.co/RYdkwtHqwP cc: @marktribe 03:48:12 PM July 25, 2014
- RT @debbiemillman: In Cincinnati? Come on over to my talk tomorrow night for @CincyDesignWeek! http://t.co/5Kpm1yAGok @rcayabyab @aigacinci… 03:41:04 PM July 25, 2014
- RT @MFAVN: Today! Join @EdwardHemingway @nathanfoxy @LeonardMarcus at 2nd Annual Open Studio for SVA’s Visual Narrative MFA http://t.co/wCG… 03:01:18 PM July 25, 2014