BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- 'The logo genius': SVA's Ivan Chermayeff featured @guardian http://t.co/w1MzU9YdMA cc: @SVA_AdvDesign @CGHNYC about 12 hours ago
- Screening: @svaartpractice presents '(Not) Here, (Not) Now' @Videology in Brooklyn http://t.co/RYdkwtHqwP cc: @marktribe about 13 hours ago
- RT @debbiemillman: In Cincinnati? Come on over to my talk tomorrow night for @CincyDesignWeek! http://t.co/5Kpm1yAGok @rcayabyab @aigacinci… about 13 hours ago
- RT @MFAVN: Today! Join @EdwardHemingway @nathanfoxy @LeonardMarcus at 2nd Annual Open Studio for SVA’s Visual Narrative MFA http://t.co/wCG… about 14 hours ago
- ‘A Handweaver’s Pattern Book’: Exhibition by SVA's Polly Apfelbaum featured @nytimes http://t.co/UmVEFgieaM cc: @SVAMFAFineArts about 14 hours ago
- Striking photographs by @SVABFAPHOTO alum Amy Elkins featured @JuxtapozMag http://t.co/COqFJd5e8O cc: @amyelkinsphoto @SVAalumni about 15 hours ago
- MFA Visual Narrative Open Studios today from 4-8pm at SVA http://t.co/eypnCKgg01 cc: @MFAVN @nathanfoxy about 16 hours ago