BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- BFA @sva_computerart alumnus Alexandra Barsky's THE ALLIGATOR to be screened at @sxsw starting 3.8.14 http://t.co/9712fFe3lk 12:11:27 PM March 06, 2014
- Whitney Biennial 2014: Sarah Charlesworth http://t.co/LbjWnnidYm cc: @whitneymuseum @mfaphotovideo 05:33:19 PM March 05, 2014
- RT @MollyOstertag: My poster for SVA's student comic fair. Dragons! Lanterns! Star writing! http://t.co/AaF8vNQdby 04:31:40 PM March 05, 2014
- RT @DustyFestival: Dusty 25 special! SVA Close Up Q&A with BFA Film and Video alumnus Katie Hetland - http://t.co/yBJTLHSFhk 04:31:16 PM March 05, 2014
- RT @SVAalumni: Interview with Michael Alan how he uses his art as a way to manage his health http://t.co/RDVcFw3vgV @SVA_News 04:24:10 PM March 05, 2014
- SVA Portfolios: Five Most Discussed Projects of February 2014 http://t.co/7WmaPkYGvi cc: @SVA_AdvDesign @Behance 04:21:36 PM March 05, 2014
- RT @SVAalumni: Lisa Elmaleh's creative and practical use of her red pick-up truck. For a tour check out: http://t.co/PElsZIdKLL @SVA_News 04:08:01 PM March 05, 2014