BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- SVA competes in the 2014 @amazonfashion Studio Sessions http://t.co/B46RdjZ93e cc: @SVABFAPHOTO @SVAFASHIONPHOTO about 15 hours ago
- Still time to submit to the @giphy + @LineAppUSA sticker shop contest, grand prize $10,000! http://t.co/b8oDF2yLxW http://t.co/iUMpk4eHR2 about 16 hours ago
- .@20thcenturyfox picks up film rights to SVA alum @DashShaw's graphic novel 'Doctors' http://t.co/Q1FZGIDouJ cc: @fantagraphics @SVAalumni about 17 hours ago
- .@SVAfilmvideo faculty member Manny Kirchheimer discusses his graffiti doc 'Stations Of The Elevated' @soundcheck http://t.co/TGKrnyGkU6 about 18 hours ago
- Before Gentrification, a City Covered in Graffiti http://t.co/Xqmc81hUN8 via @newyorker about 18 hours ago
- 'How To Be A Revolutionary Feminist Artist': @HuffPostArts profile on former SVA faculty member Barbara Nessim http://t.co/UC0X7w9umr about 18 hours ago
- RT @01FirstSecond: Cool things in today's mail: @HNewlevant's graphic novel IF THIS BE SIN! http://t.co/3TpLrZW4Ao about 20 hours ago