BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- RT @SVAAdmissions: #SVAOpenHouse tomorrow featuring #Design, #Advertising, #Animation at @svatheatre. Tour our studio facilities! http://t.… about 15 hours ago
- Q&A with SVA faculty member and @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alum Yuko Shimizu http://t.co/GxpJjRGQI4 #WeTellStoriesSVA cc: @yukoart @SVAalumni about 17 hours ago
- .@WIRED profile on @mfaphotovideo alumnus @amy_stein http://t.co/J0rjjPB7da cc: @SVAalumni about 18 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Have you seen it yet? Check out the latest short by alumni @JohnMa2z and @ManwiththePlanz #Zerogon http://t.co/tY5EdjEfvn cc… about 18 hours ago
- .@LAWeekly calls @svaixd alumnus @nsylianteng the 'potential savior of L.A.'s parking signs' http://t.co/6qAXQ2tISD cc: @SVAalumni about 18 hours ago
- Check out these illustrations @VICE by @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alumnus @matt_rota http://t.co/TwQbYeg5tG cc: @SVAalumni about 19 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: This week's #FridayPortfolio features @SVAMFAFineArts alumnus @brianrutenberg http://t.co/WtBmpRJ8rr cc: @SVA_News http://t.… about 21 hours ago