BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- Just in time for Halloween: Master pumpkin carver and SVA alumnus @ray_villafane http://t.co/Cd3vhdherQ cc: @SVAalumni @NYBG about 14 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT: Day 5 of installing We Tell Stories begins. A look at Viktor Koen's snowboards to start your day.… http://t.co/0a5Pwr… about 15 hours ago
- RT @Savageartist: Class of 1996 @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT @WBedrosian @iotacons @riccardovecchio hangin' with the Master. @SVAalumni http://t.co/hCK… about 15 hours ago
- .@SVAMFADesign Co-chair Steven Heller discusses 'Isle of The Dead' @FishkoFiles http://t.co/yDVnhFqeU9 cc: @WNYC #Halloween about 15 hours ago
- .@designboom spotlight on @SVAfinearts alumnus Christopher Schanck http://t.co/DvSlak7TeG cc: @AlmineRech @SVAalumni about 15 hours ago
- RT @the_artifice: The Art of Milton Glaser: To Inform and Delight http://t.co/gF1low5cGB #MiltonGlaser #Arts about 15 hours ago
- RT @DustyFestival: Interview with 2014 Dusty presenter Michael Cuesta's (SVA BFA 1985) in @BostonGlobe. @killthemess2014 theaters now - htt… about 18 hours ago