BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- RT @SOI128: SI Member @seejbdraw created art 4 @RalphLauren. Check out doc w/cameos by @TonkaOBrien,Marshall Arisman,@Clay_Rodery http://t.… about 31 minutes ago
- SVA's Jillian Tamaki featured @PublishersWkly for new graphic novel http://t.co/xfjUHRoygg cc: @dirtbagg @01FirstSecond about 1 hour ago
- RT @cartoonallies: Hey NYC! There are only nine days left until FRESH MEAT 2014, @SVA_News' student-run comics festival! http://t.co/nb5L8g… about 4 hours ago
- RT @plymptoons: Photo: http://t.co/WShhicBmxS about 5 hours ago
- @SVACampusStore Welcome! about 5 hours ago in reply to SVACampusStore
- A lecture by artist, critic, curator and teacher @stephen_maine tonight at SVA http://t.co/OfCxgeULRv cc: @SVAMFAFineArts about 5 hours ago
- Don't miss this presentation with SVA's @CPotts1 and @Philjimeneznyc on the 'Art of Visual Storytelling' @SOI128 http://t.co/3J09ZFSItA about 5 hours ago