BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- RT @SVAalumni: SVA alumnus @markdewilde with his work @SVAgalleries booth @Miami_Project @SVA_News @SVAMFAFineArts http://t.co/nVOgPqc3w4 about 1 hour ago
- SVA at the 5th Annual @degeneratecraft http://t.co/8xl2ws9zZk cc: @amywilson @SVAalumni @BrooklynBrewery @DaVinciSupply about 1 hour ago
- SVA alumnus Dash Shaw makes @PasteMagazine 'Best Comics Artists of 2013' list http://t.co/bffhxBkz8U cc: @fantagraphics @SVAalumni about 3 hours ago
- RT @NYMag: $10 million Tribeca maisonette comes with original @KeithHaring mural: http://t.co/YYYp2Em0GH http://t.co/jxi4fawCIs about 6 hours ago
- Q&A with @SVAMPSB alumn @hansel_perez on why brand honesty is the key to brand strength @PSFK http://t.co/LoZHG3sEUs cc: @SVAalumni about 7 hours ago
- RT @nathanfoxy: NEW! 6pg story in Jan/Feb @Playboy w/ a slew of killer illo/art talent, @pattonoswalt & amazing @MossKate series... http://… about 7 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Shubhashish Bhutiani profiled @WSJIndia for @KushTheFilm http://t.co/i1jqIXW3AP cc: @SVAfilmvideo @shubhashishb @SVAalumni about 8 hours ago