BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- SVA's @adambellphoto reviews Aaron Siskind: Another Photographic Reality http://t.co/SiLeQosCH6 @photoeyebooks @aaronsiskind @UTexasPress about 5 hours ago
- @SVADigitalPhoto alum @McbrideClay, one of the artists SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 at #PULSEnewyork: http://t.co/D6PWcqET1K (cc @SVAalumni) about 8 hours ago in reply to SVADigitalPhoto
- Alumnus Clay Patrick McBride, one of the artists SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 @PULSEArtFair http://t.co/D6PWcqET1K http://t.co/vCr3oVbmyi about 8 hours ago
- Check out photos from @SVAalumni's recent alumni reception @autodesk gallery in SF: http://t.co/0T2pUpaL41 about 9 hours ago
- Photos from @SVACarDev character dvpt class in SF (http://t.co/lsEM9UyW2Z, incl. visits to @DisneyPixar, @ILMVFX: http://t.co/j40bnpA3A5 about 12 hours ago
- Introducing Jsun Laliberte, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 @PULSEArtFair http://t.co/jTDejxAcbU http://t.co/76Vp4JbNx1 about 12 hours ago
- Introducing Jsun Laliberte, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 at #PULSEnewyork: http://t.co/jTDejxAcbU cc: @SVAgalleries about 12 hours ago