BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- Chris Stein & Blondie Photography Exhibition at Somerset House http://t.co/Qs8izxSnGI via @HuffPostUKEnt about 2 minutes ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Tomorrow is the last day to view 'Code Conscious' at SVA Flatiron Gallery @SVA_MFACA http://t.co/bwp28IA97R @SVA_News about 35 minutes ago
- 'The man who discovered Steven Meisel': @DazedMagazine profile on @SVAFASHIONPHOTO faculty member Jimmy Moffat http://t.co/Cl3SjmkiKN about 38 minutes ago
- RT @HRenyi: @SVA_News thanks for Artforum for the interview of my solo show in Minsheng art museum http://t.co/HNNpEQTZYq about 2 hours ago
- 21 questions @AdultMag for @SVAMFAFineArts faculty member @MinterMarilyn http://t.co/uVFrzuZ9u8 about 2 hours ago
- Tonight: @SVAMFAFineArts presents a talk by artist and SVA faculty member David Row http://t.co/UAgKVrbQ6F about 4 hours ago
- We're giving away VIP passes for the Miami Project. First 10 people to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "SVA in Miami" get 'em! about 4 hours ago