BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- RT @SVAgalleries: Coming soon: @SVA_MFACA 'Code Conscious' at SVA Flatiron Gallery, 133/141 W 21st St. NYC @SVA_News http://t.co/wTuvpYoTTB about 16 minutes ago
- Check out this animated video by @SVAfilmvideo students on the history of tattoos @HuffPostArts http://t.co/sD678x979E about 17 hours ago
- RT @SimonNowroz: It's not warming, it's dying - Milton Glaser redefining climate change lexicon http://t.co/eSdMcyWwxE about 17 hours ago
- Exquisite Corpse (from top down): Kelly Alder, Eric Collins, and Gerardo Blumenkrantz. http://t.co/tnh0xKfqaH http://t.co/5q1suPsjvd about 18 hours ago
- RT @jadedoskow: My new SVA class Arch + Photo II starts 10/31 to build your portfolio. Enroll here @SVAContinuingEd http://t.co/CDHY75EJeo about 19 hours ago
- RT @SVAfilmvideo: @AdamVazquez1 writes the alumni blog for this week! Check it out: http://t.co/oUjQCIVmxx about 19 hours ago
- .@seattlepi Q&A with @mfaphotovideo alumnus @lynnsheltonfilm about her new @LaggiesTheMovie http://t.co/8CJvqojZLm cc: @SVAalumni about 20 hours ago