BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- New posts on our @tumblr page! http://t.co/6Fdw4cFmAK cc: @kurohani @erinillustrates @LilyPadula @kellylovelu @yukoart about 15 hours ago
- SVA alum illustrates memoirs of civil rights legend @repjohnlewis http://t.co/8JbNWONOHn cc: @Nate_Powell_Art @andrewaydin @SVAalumni about 18 hours ago
- Reception for the 'Beautiful Losers' exhibition tonight at the SVA Chelsea Gallery http://t.co/CjxmsaWJ6d cc: @SVAgalleries about 18 hours ago
- 'Down & Dirty with @davidduchovny,' Monday, 4/28 @svatheatre. More info here: http://t.co/4mj0ZDYpqD http://t.co/M4pzsdkuZ6 about 20 hours ago
- 'Music, Machines & Meaning': MIT @medialab alum and @bjork collaborator @andycavatorta tonight at SVA http://t.co/ahXE4D8un8 cc: @svaixd about 20 hours ago
- RT @SVAfilmvideo: New blogs are up! Faculty members Howard Beckerman and Igor Sunara, and Alumnus Gillian Robespierre. http://t.co/7e9cy2BO… 05:15:30 PM April 15, 2014
- Q&A with SVA alumnus Ali Banisadr @Whitehotmag http://t.co/MQSYcVzzOU cc: @SVAalumni @Abanisadr 03:56:12 PM April 15, 2014