BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department and Honors Program student Kelly Shami tells the Briefs, “My summer has been full of work!” She spent the season interning at Nylon magazine and taking on freelance design and photography projects, some of which can be seen here.
- SVA's @chochinov on the 'Difficult, Conflicted, Blurry Territories' Facing Design (and Design Education) http://t.co/4OLo2q7vkY cc: @svaPoD about 16 hours ago
- "Curators: The Younger Than Jesus Effect" panelist Piper Marshall on the 2014 Armory Show in @ArtinAmerica. http://t.co/mMGMKqKDfb about 16 hours ago
- Repositioning culture: @SVAMPSB students revitalize iconic brands http://t.co/8zPOVpsGqu cc: @debbiemillman @GraphikDeziner about 20 hours ago
- RT @SVACarDev: Join us for a 3D pre-screening of The Boxtrolls 9/26 at SVA Theatre! Remember to register: http://t.co/pMSii1Tk1v @SVA_News … about 21 hours ago
- RT @jamesjanowsky: Watch the latest SVA Dusty Film Festival promo! #svafilm @SVA_News https://t.co/AwPxs1Cg30 about 22 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFADesign: Meet Yaxin Bai (China) http://t.co/9Ltd9cCdNm and Radhika Maheshwari (India) http://t.co/33gAOAFh9E, from MFAD Class of 2… about 22 hours ago
- RT @ASIFAEast: Join #ASIFAEast for a midnight screening of #BeavisandButtHead at the @SVA_News Alumni Animation Fest 9/20 https://t.co/n7WO… about 22 hours ago