SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- Check out these photos from the @SVAFASHIONPHOTO graduate exhibition reception @MilkStudios http://t.co/YNSHVFe2nj http://t.co/wAvOip2lNk about 42 minutes ago
- Check out this slideshow of artwork by SVA faculty member Keith Mayerson http://t.co/VNfXedlfyI http://t.co/mqNuzOb1Sd about 1 hour ago
- .@artsy spotlight on @SVABFAPHOTO and @mfaphotovideo faculty member @penelopeumbrico http://t.co/KKBDGatAV2 http://t.co/iTg803mpXf about 2 hours ago
- Tonight: @SVAcuratorial presents In Situ: A Project by Cheryl Wing-Zi Wong and @CliffordOwens http://t.co/Kkmn0XEMtS cc: @cdiggitydawg about 3 hours ago
- RT @SVAcuratorial: What does it mean about the present that we are focused on reiteratively working through the past?http://t.co/Dh8l68WvaE… about 23 hours ago
- RT @bldgblog: Discussing burglary, architecture, and my forthcoming book from @fsgbooks on Feb 10 @ the SVA: http://t.co/uVRNTR3l4h http://… about 23 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT: Wednesday is painting day. Marshall Arisman and Greg Crane. #sva #svamfaillustration… http://t.co/982nw3kT10 about 23 hours ago