SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- SVA students and alumni win seven Art Directors Club awards http://t.co/AW3FMB8AaN cc: @ADCGlobal @SVAalumni @SVA_AdvDesign about 9 hours ago
- RT @SOI128: SI Member @seejbdraw created art 4 @RalphLauren. Check out doc w/cameos by @TonkaOBrien,Marshall Arisman,@Clay_Rodery http://t.… about 11 hours ago
- SVA's Jillian Tamaki featured @PublishersWkly for new graphic novel http://t.co/xfjUHRoygg cc: @dirtbagg @01FirstSecond about 12 hours ago
- RT @cartoonallies: Hey NYC! There are only nine days left until FRESH MEAT 2014, @SVA_News' student-run comics festival! http://t.co/nb5L8g… about 14 hours ago
- RT @plymptoons: Photo: http://t.co/WShhicBmxS about 15 hours ago
- @SVACampusStore Welcome! about 16 hours ago in reply to SVACampusStore
- A lecture by artist, critic, curator and teacher @stephen_maine tonight at SVA http://t.co/OfCxgeULRv cc: @SVAMFAFineArts about 16 hours ago