SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- .@SVABFAPHOTO alumnus Joseph Sywenkyj awarded 2014 W. @EugeneSmithFund Grant in Humanistic Photography http://t.co/Y033hIRgiA cc: @SVAalumni about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Trick or treat! Classic American snacks by Gina Minichino http://t.co/GnTVuZa5TX #FridayPortfolio cc: @SVA_News http://t.co/… about 11 hours ago
- .@SVAMFADesign and @SVA_AdvDesign faculty member @louisefili on finding inspiration @globeandmail http://t.co/jKOVnu3XRF about 14 hours ago
- SVA's November 2014 Calendar of Events http://t.co/4KgSnYtHAc cc: @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT @SVAgalleries @SVAalumni about 14 hours ago
- .@SVAMFAFineArts faculty member @GianniJetzer named curator at large @hirshhorn Museum http://t.co/8f4HkvPB8r via @Artforum about 14 hours ago
- RT @SVAContinuingEd: The #SVACE blog selects spooky #Halloween images from the #MetMuseum collection! http://t.co/VYK7M6S2ZT about 15 hours ago
- RT @kittynwong: Illustrator @yukoart's blog is too good! Apleasure getting a peek behind the magic process. #yukoshimizu http://t.co/jYMyW3… about 15 hours ago