SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- RT @lonnitanner: .@SVA_News profs @psahre @caringoldberg @JamesVictore star in tale re overhauling NYC's probation centers: http://t.co/aUQ… about 4 hours ago
- .@WIRED profile on @SVABFAPHOTO alumnus Patricia Voulgaris http://t.co/kXLuh0wSVv cc: @SVAalumni about 6 hours ago
- RT @cooperhewitt: Don't miss retrospective of National Design Award winner #TomGeismar through Oct 18 at @SVAgalleries http://t.co/5IvbihO3… about 8 hours ago
- .@ArchDigest spotlight on @SVAfinearts alumnus Christopher Schanck http://t.co/3P1RPXfLjd cc: @SVAalumni about 8 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFADesign: Meet Anthony Cappetta, (Minneapolis) http://t.co/x9EwDU66EP and Yafei Wang, (China) http://t.co/hCAO0C7CdH, from MFAD 201… about 8 hours ago
- SVA to join @ItsNotWarming at the @Peoples_Climate March in NYC this Sunday http://t.co/Ok4Eey94oL cc: @VASASVA @MiltonGlaserInc about 8 hours ago
- Video: Q&A with director and @mfaphotovideo alumnus @lynnsheltonfilm featured @indiewire http://t.co/C6qGetnCZT cc: @SVAalumni about 9 hours ago