SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- RT @SVAContinuingEd: Get details about #SVACE Interior Design courses and meet our faculty at the FREE Information Session on Aug. 26th: ht… about 3 hours ago
- RT @EdwardHemingway: Join me @DanYaccarino1 @neilnumberman and Margie Palatini- signing this Saturday 1:00 PM to 3 PM at BOOKS OF WONDER. h… about 3 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: 'The Masters Series: Tom Geismar,' August 25 – October 18 at SVA Chelsea Gallery http://t.co/7At5bhPZlm @SVA_News @ADCGlo… about 3 hours ago
- .@Frauenfelder calls SVA alumnus Drew Friedman "the great caricaturist of our age"@BoingBoing http://t.co/YR7u8yyZ7p cc: @SVAalumni about 4 hours ago
- Check out this amazing coin mural by SVA's Stefan Sagmeister http://t.co/4w6MA8z4dS cc: @SVAMFADesign about 7 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Check out this week's #FridayPortfolio featuring SVA Cartooning alumnus @thomaspitilli: http://t.co/yFl215XZFZ cc: @SVA_News about 7 hours ago
- Now, ice cream that plays music when licked http://t.co/xfjG8uU6dD via @FinancialXpress cc: @VFLab about 7 hours ago