SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- RT @LisaSVA: @TheTreuhaft tells @HuffPostLive why wobbly celery and ugly potatoes = #gourmet delights. @SVADSI http://t.co/bXIwY2n4ey #Sal… about 12 hours ago
- ‘Platform’ offers critical perspective on NYC landmarks http://t.co/QFQCyvHIHV cc: @DCrit @loudpaper about 15 hours ago
- @garychou's Entrepreneurial Design course @svaixd mentioned @idonethis http://t.co/6Vt7NyPoOv 05:19:09 PM July 22, 2014 in reply to garychou
- Check out these amazing sketches by SVA alum @JamesJeanArt featured @HYPEBEAST http://t.co/Upsr6nk6p0 cc: @SVAalumni 04:08:04 PM July 22, 2014
- Salvage Supper Club serves foods destined for the dump http://t.co/Sj1XOVmIcu cc: @SVADSI 02:51:26 PM July 22, 2014
- Q&A with illustrator and SVA alumnus Tony DiMauro @CommArts http://t.co/EYpaz8m7CD cc: @SVAalumni 02:48:59 PM July 22, 2014
- SVA Theatre - After School Special 2014 http://t.co/37lpu0ZKbE 02:42:28 PM July 22, 2014