SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- RT @KatrinEismann: Terry Boddie lecture on aspects of memory, migration & globalization. #SVA #NYC Free! 10/21 http://t.co/VhHcnpo0eU http:… about 7 hours ago
- RT @yukoart: new book, out now from @Haikasoru :-) http://t.co/a6nDRaWpa8 about 7 hours ago
- .@SVA_AdvDesign faculty member Paula Scher on the world's 'most dangerous' design http://t.co/bbJIQojmqC about 9 hours ago
- RT @danspapers: Bucolic beauty! Chatting w/this week's #DansPapersCover artist, Samuel Emler. http://t.co/QbM0Z2QBwO @NYAcademyofArt @SVA_N… about 10 hours ago
- RT @NicholasGazin: @yrfriendmatthew wrote this and I drew this for @vice . @BAMcinematek @SVA_News take a look. http://t.co/F4ITAfP9wf ht… about 10 hours ago
- New York: W. Eugene Smith Award 2014 http://t.co/mlFoyjKn7n via @LOeildelaPhoto cc: @svatheatre @SVAalumni about 10 hours ago
- The Best Documentary Filmmaker You've Never Heard Of http://t.co/BYFP0zoTjR via @jdforward about 10 hours ago