SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- SVA's Asi Burak discusses the social impact video game "Peacemaker." http://t.co/ROvHk60Maw cc: @SVADSI @Kotaku @aburak about 14 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Patricia Voulgaris featured on http://t.co/J23kXyfsAj. http://t.co/L8TZCiXogq cc: @JuxtapozMag @SVABFAPHOTO about 15 hours ago
- New exhibition by SVA's @marktribe featured in Washington City Paper. http://t.co/EdLUBKzfpz cc: @SVAMFAFineArts @wcp 12:10:04 PM July 28, 2014
- 'The logo genius': SVA's Ivan Chermayeff featured @guardian http://t.co/w1MzU9YdMA cc: @SVA_AdvDesign @CGHNYC 04:55:34 PM July 25, 2014
- Screening: @svaartpractice presents '(Not) Here, (Not) Now' @Videology in Brooklyn http://t.co/RYdkwtHqwP cc: @marktribe 03:48:12 PM July 25, 2014
- RT @debbiemillman: In Cincinnati? Come on over to my talk tomorrow night for @CincyDesignWeek! http://t.co/5Kpm1yAGok @rcayabyab @aigacinci… 03:41:04 PM July 25, 2014
- RT @MFAVN: Today! Join @EdwardHemingway @nathanfoxy @LeonardMarcus at 2nd Annual Open Studio for SVA’s Visual Narrative MFA http://t.co/wCG… 03:01:18 PM July 25, 2014