SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- RT @SVAalumni: SVA alumnus @markdewilde with his work @SVAgalleries booth @Miami_Project @SVA_News @SVAMFAFineArts http://t.co/nVOgPqc3w4 about 13 hours ago
- SVA at the 5th Annual @degeneratecraft http://t.co/8xl2ws9zZk cc: @amywilson @SVAalumni @BrooklynBrewery @DaVinciSupply about 13 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Dash Shaw makes @PasteMagazine 'Best Comics Artists of 2013' list http://t.co/bffhxBkz8U cc: @fantagraphics @SVAalumni about 14 hours ago
- RT @NYMag: $10 million Tribeca maisonette comes with original @KeithHaring mural: http://t.co/YYYp2Em0GH http://t.co/jxi4fawCIs about 17 hours ago
- Q&A with @SVAMPSB alumn @hansel_perez on why brand honesty is the key to brand strength @PSFK http://t.co/LoZHG3sEUs cc: @SVAalumni about 18 hours ago
- RT @nathanfoxy: NEW! 6pg story in Jan/Feb @Playboy w/ a slew of killer illo/art talent, @pattonoswalt & amazing @MossKate series... http://… about 18 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Shubhashish Bhutiani profiled @WSJIndia for @KushTheFilm http://t.co/i1jqIXW3AP cc: @SVAfilmvideo @shubhashishb @SVAalumni about 19 hours ago