SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- PhotoGlobal and beyond: Q&A with @SVABFAPHOTO and @SVAFASHIONPHOTO Co-chair Stephen Frailey http://t.co/Fq6So6AC23 cc: @artspace about 3 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: @SVABFAPHOTO 'PhotoGlobal 2007-2014' opens tomorrow at SVA Gramercy Gallery, on view Nov 22–Dec 16 http://t.co/SRn9IvMWAO… about 5 hours ago
- Photographer spends three years recording the lives of U.S. Marshals http://t.co/974Uaqf69m via @MailOnline cc: @SVABFAPHOTO @SVAalumni about 6 hours ago
- 'An Evening With (A Few Of) @NewYorker's Most Brilliant Artists' at SVA http://t.co/oK6E93OV26 cc: @TNYcartoonistVR @richardgehr @wwnorton about 6 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: Alumnus Eric Rhein is our #FridayPortfolio, show opens at @JNJCares on #WAD2014 cc: @SVA_News http://t.co/EooAIrvJNw http://… about 7 hours ago
- 'Times Square Seen Through Fresh Eyes': @tmagazine profile on @SVABFAPHOTO alumnus Zachary Smith http://t.co/mHM6NvZuir cc: @SVAalumni about 9 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFADesign: @SVAMFADesign students were given a semester-long project direct from the country of Bhutan http://t.co/irFmKUO1hg http:/… about 9 hours ago