SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- RT @SVAMFAFineArts: @SVAMFAFineArts Spring 2014 #lectureseries presents #stephenmaine,Wednesday,April 23,136 W 21st street, 418F 7:00pm htt… about 40 minutes ago
- RT @SVACarDev: Photographers! Sign up for lecture with the outstanding Mary Virginia Swanson, speaking at SVA 5/12: https://t.co/2Lrq8TBy44… about 56 minutes ago
- .@francisbitonti and @TheCrated on 'Disruptive Manufacturing' tonight at SVA's @VFLab http://t.co/TixYq1ul1F cc: @metrofuturism about 57 minutes ago
- Photos of takeoffs and landings by @mfaphotovideo alumnus Kevin Cooley featured @NewYorker http://t.co/v66s2vTvez cc: @SVAalumni about 18 hours ago
- SVA @DustyFestival at 25: Q&A with alumnus Kaukab Basheer http://t.co/ztpT9R5rJw cc: @SVAfilmvideo @SVAalumni about 20 hours ago
- BFA Interior Design thesis exhibition reception tonight at the Art Directors Club Gallery http://t.co/A5l7xxcIfn cc: @SVA_ID 11:43:19 AM April 17, 2014
- .@archigramsny project by @svaixd student Michie Cao featured @flavorwire http://t.co/34ejJwQqrL cc: @komichiewa 11:34:38 AM April 17, 2014