SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- SVA's @adambellphoto reviews Aaron Siskind: Another Photographic Reality http://t.co/SiLeQosCH6 @photoeyebooks @aaronsiskind @UTexasPress about 17 hours ago
- @SVADigitalPhoto alum @McbrideClay, one of the artists SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 at #PULSEnewyork: http://t.co/D6PWcqET1K (cc @SVAalumni) about 20 hours ago in reply to SVADigitalPhoto
- Alumnus Clay Patrick McBride, one of the artists SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 @PULSEArtFair http://t.co/D6PWcqET1K http://t.co/vCr3oVbmyi about 20 hours ago
- Check out photos from @SVAalumni's recent alumni reception @autodesk gallery in SF: http://t.co/0T2pUpaL41 about 21 hours ago
- Photos from @SVACarDev character dvpt class in SF (http://t.co/lsEM9UyW2Z, incl. visits to @DisneyPixar, @ILMVFX: http://t.co/j40bnpA3A5 11:00:20 AM March 04, 2015
- Introducing Jsun Laliberte, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 @PULSEArtFair http://t.co/jTDejxAcbU http://t.co/76Vp4JbNx1 10:37:05 AM March 04, 2015
- Introducing Jsun Laliberte, one soon-to-be alumnus SVA is exhibiting March 5-8 at #PULSEnewyork: http://t.co/jTDejxAcbU cc: @SVAgalleries 10:36:31 AM March 04, 2015