SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- SVA partners with @PeaceCorps for Coverdell Fellows program http://t.co/xmJjQmEmU2 cc: @SVADSI @cherylheller @HilaMehr about 4 hours ago
- 1st to email firstname.lastname@example.org w/alum Jonathan Bartlett's SVA master's program wins a limited edition #DenimandSupply t-shirt. Sizes limited. about 5 hours ago
- Q&A with Adam Natale, Director of the SVA Theatre http://t.co/cLxDb78YiU cc: @svatheatre @TribecaFilmFest @VASASVA about 5 hours ago
- RT @thedailyheller: Typography as Language http://t.co/7ASz7q5FUe a new residency program from SVA. about 8 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Dante Tomaselli featured @FANGORIA for musical 'Nightmare' http://t.co/5p5XItNDck cc: @SVAalumni about 8 hours ago
- SVA students and alumni win seven Art Directors Club awards http://t.co/AW3FMB8AaN cc: @ADCGlobal @SVAalumni @SVA_AdvDesign 05:59:52 PM April 23, 2014
- RT @SOI128: SI Member @seejbdraw created art 4 @RalphLauren. Check out doc w/cameos by @TonkaOBrien,Marshall Arisman,@Clay_Rodery http://t.… 04:30:33 PM April 23, 2014