SVA was recently honored as one of the three schools selected as finalists in the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A) 2009 O’Toole Awards for Creative Excellence. Members of the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department attended an awards ceremony this week at the Nokia Theater, presented by 4A in conjunction with Advertising Week; Atlanta’s The Creative Circus and Virginia Commonwealth University were the other finalists. The event included appearances by prominent members of the advertising industry and a concert featuring artists Eve, Wyclef Jean and Raphael Saadiq. For more information on the O’Toole Awards, visit 4A’s Web site.
- Now tweeting: SVA MFA Illustration as Visual Essay, celebrating 30 yrs w/ We Tell Stories this fall! @svamfaillustrat http://t.co/4fB6wRhpkl about 18 hours ago
- Also @ 6:30 tonite: @artcrit_writing's @ClaudiaLaRocco reads from/discusses her new book, The Best Most Useless Dress http://t.co/u9COGhiqvU about 18 hours ago
- Tonight at 6:30 @ SVA: @SVAcuratorial and @resunlimited present "Video Conversations" screening + discussion http://t.co/WEwaa4vUbg about 18 hours ago
- SVA competes in the 2014 @amazonfashion Studio Sessions http://t.co/B46RdjZ93e cc: @SVABFAPHOTO @SVAFASHIONPHOTO 05:10:42 PM October 22, 2014
- Still time to submit to the @giphy + @LineAppUSA sticker shop contest, grand prize $10,000! http://t.co/b8oDF2yLxW http://t.co/iUMpk4eHR2 04:02:29 PM October 22, 2014
- .@20thcenturyfox picks up film rights to SVA alum @DashShaw's graphic novel 'Doctors' http://t.co/Q1FZGIDouJ cc: @fantagraphics @SVAalumni 03:14:19 PM October 22, 2014
- .@SVAfilmvideo faculty member Manny Kirchheimer discusses his graffiti doc 'Stations Of The Elevated' @soundcheck http://t.co/TGKrnyGkU6 01:49:30 PM October 22, 2014