- Magic Books & Paper Toys: Flip Books, E-Z Pop-Ups & Other Paper Playthings to Amaze & Delight by Esther Smith (faculty, BFA Fine Arts Department): A collection of 25 projects that let kids make their own pop-up books, magic pamphlets and more (Potter Craft, 2008).
- Infected Landscape by Shai Kremer (MFA 2006 Photography, Video and Related Media): Israeli photographer Kremer trains his lens on the effects that decades of violence have had on the Israeli landscape (Dewi Lewis Publishing, 2008).
- New Media in the White Cube and Beyond: Curatorial Models for Digital Art, edited by Christiane Paul (faculty, MFA Computer Art Department): A collection of essays addressing the distinctive challenges of curating and exhibiting new-media art (University of California Press, 2008).
- RT @MFAVN: Draft & Draw | Bring yourself, your appetite, and your supplies. There's no need to bring your sketchbook. Your canvas for the e… about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFADesign: See 12 design entrepreneurs present their ideas at Venture Forum: Design and Discovery #venture18 @SVA_News @svatheatre h… about 11 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Last chance to check out "Mentors"! This exhibition closes Tuesday, March 27. On view now at SVA Chelsea Gallery, 601 Wes… about 11 hours ago
- RT @socdoc: Filmmakers, join our friends at @nyfacurrent for an Apr. 4 workshop w/ @JimJimfyfe, who will share practical techniques for net… about 11 hours ago
- RT @buzelli: Portrait of Wes Anderson and a movie review of his new film ISLE OF DOGS for @newrepublic - oil on board/15"x20" https://t.co/… about 12 hours ago
- RT @SVADSI: Social design is the application of design principles to solve for complex human problems. Learn about it in DSI's FREE online… about 12 hours ago
- RT @candsjoy: I want to be like Spike. https://t.co/PIFUbakMJi @Adweek @appleidinesh about 13 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]