- Alumnus Zach Cregger (BFA 2004 Computer Art) is highlighted in this week’s Page Six Magazine surrounding the success of his sketch comedy group The Whitest Kids U’Know. The group, which also features fellow alumni Trevor Moore (BFA 2003 Film and Video) and Sam Brown (BFA 2004 Film and Video), recently appeared for an interview on the PIX 11 Morning News show to promote the third season of their self-titled TV show on IFC. See a previous post on The Whitest Kids U’Know here.
- The MFA Photography, Video and Related Media Department made a prominent appearance in Wallpaper* magazine’s Graduate Directory in Photography. The directory featured current student Christopher Kim and alumnus Alejandra Laviada (MFA 2007 Photography, Video and Related Media). Laviada, whose work blends the genres of sculpture and photography, was also chosen by American Photo as one of its 13 Emerging Artists of 2008.
- A peek into the sketchbooks of @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT faculty member/alumnus Carol Fabricatore, whose work is currently o… https://t.co/q1cw2gwwox 12:26:41 PM December 11, 2017
- RT @NYPDnews: Update from @FDNY regarding injuries at 42nd St. and 8th Ave. #PortAuthority https://t.co/IzZmg63kzr 09:25:26 AM December 11, 2017
- Stay clear of Times Square area, trains bypassing Port Authority. https://t.co/SRXj2MUD9B 09:03:21 AM December 11, 2017
- RT @artwritingSVA: SVA on View at #MiamiArtWeek2017! Alumna Emma Drew (@emedrew, Class of 2017) writes about @SVAgalleries in collaboration… 12:03:35 PM December 09, 2017
- RT @SVADSI: Download the 2017 MFA Design for Social Innovation brochure: https://t.co/chsCUQTDXY https://t.co/sOJkAjDeh2 09:32:28 AM December 09, 2017
- RT @SVA_MFACA: Congratulations to MFACA alumni Jihyeon Bae, Ninaad Kulkarni, Farhana Hossian and Ching-Tien Chu who all won prizes at the 2… 04:14:39 PM December 08, 2017
- Artsy includes Trish Tillman (MFA 2009 Fine Arts) in its list of 10 emerging artists to discover at the Untitled Ar… https://t.co/hAqNI1ojhG 09:39:06 AM December 08, 2017
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]