- March 24 – April 4: Registration for all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students for 2008-2009 academic year (by appointment only).
- Monday, April 7: Summer 2008 Continuing Education program registration begins.
- April 19 – 20: Passover, no continuing education classes.
- .@FlauntMagazine on @doziekanu's "refreshingly informed and cleverly subversive" designs https://t.co/9D8qJXP1M3 c… https://t.co/66avWABVUi about 14 minutes ago
- Check out @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT alum @AyaKakeda's 'vibrant fictional worlds' @hifructosemag https://t.co/kRLvs3XwlH cc:… https://t.co/pEYmPGwi4N about 19 hours ago
- .@SVAfilmvideo alum @CrystalMoselle to direct skateboarding movie starring @officialjaden & @Erodriguez (of @OITNB)… https://t.co/jAlufuvTAj about 23 hours ago
- .@Colossal on @svaPoD alum @richardclarkson's new Floating Cloud creation https://t.co/NpQ0HwABJ9 cc: @SVAalumni https://t.co/TBQ09Xwhom 02:00:48 PM August 16, 2017
- Video: How Vera Lutter is capturing @LACMA through her transformative photos https://t.co/Kp0oEUIrTL cc:… https://t.co/AP2GCt6AOU 10:00:38 AM August 16, 2017
- .@VICE spotlight on "up-and-coming photographer" and @SVABFAPHOTO alum @logan_jackson https://t.co/qV9S3qzBsM cc:… https://t.co/hgK2R7ROQZ 03:50:07 PM August 15, 2017
- @artnet chooses @SVAMFAILLUSTRAT Marshall Arisman's retrospective at @SVAgalleries as one of this week's top picks https://t.co/G6EMbVdISh 12:56:30 PM August 15, 2017 in reply to artnet
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]