- March 24 – April 4: Registration for all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students for 2008-2009 academic year (by appointment only).
- Monday, April 7: Summer 2008 Continuing Education program registration begins.
- April 19 – 20: Passover, no continuing education classes.
- RT @debbiemillman: Fast Company has dubbed Edel Rodriguez, "the preeminent illustrator of the Trump era," and he's my guest on the latest i… about 44 minutes ago
- RT @artwritingSVA: TONIGHT! For the final #QuijoteTalk of the semester tonight at 6:30PM, we are hosting Omar Berrada for his talk "Ways of… about 44 minutes ago
- An Indigenous Artist's Futuristic Vision of Traditional Transformation Masks https://t.co/cutRgpeH7O about 53 minutes ago
- RT @llpatin: Just wrapped a brand identity class at @SVAContinuingEd, and I'm pretty happy with this final project. I've called Bushwick h… about 55 minutes ago
- Copying Other People’s Art Can Boost Creativity https://t.co/wEiSSNZ7sW about 56 minutes ago
- RT @MFAVN: JOIN US: RisoLAB & Visual Narrative CE Info Session | MFA Visual Narrative program aims to address the growing need for talented… about 59 minutes ago
- RT @SVAContinuingEd: Illustration instructor Tristan Elwell is featured in the exhibition, "Of Scales and Feathers," at Spoke Art Gallery N… about 59 minutes ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]