- Former Creative Director of adidas International Hein Haugland will be presenting his work and answering questions, Wednesday, April 7, 6:30pm, 209 East 23rd Street, Room 502. Presented by VASA. Admission is free.
- The MPS Art Therapy Department presents a lecture by Marie Wilson, MA, CSAC, ATR-BC, entitled, “Art Therapy with the Invisible Sex Addict,” Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, 132 West 21st Street, Floor 3.
- The BFA Photography Department and the Camera Club of New York present music photographer Danny Clinch, part of the Photography Lecture Series, Thursday, April 8, 6:30pm, SVA Amphitheater, 209 East 23rd Street, Floor 3. Admission is free with a valid SVA ID.
- [email protected] is dedicated to the artistic landscape of Latino, Caribbean and Latin American cultures. Here are some lo… https://t.co/Tj9chdv1YR about 14 hours ago
- RT @walkermag: "Oh transparent hallucination, superimposition of image, mirage of movement, heroine of a thousand and one nights..." Read "… about 14 hours ago
- here's our interview with #ErwinRedl #Whiteout https://t.co/1Jgj2RYcVl https://t.co/2TIVzC8QIt about 14 hours ago in reply to SVA_News
- [email protected]_MFACA's Behind-the-Scenes Look at Erwin Redl's "Whiteout" Installation at Madison Square Park… https://t.co/GW0E7Fjj7W about 14 hours ago
- RT @SVADSI: #WhyDSI: You're smart, passionate and talented. And, there's still time to apply. Here's how: https://t.co/gkuE7YfGIL https://t… about 16 hours ago
- RT @MFAVN: Our new Continuing Education courses for this winter are inspiring. Zines, storytelling, design, publishing, minicomics and PUPP… about 16 hours ago
- “Actions Speak Louder than Words,” an exhibition of work by MFA Illustration as Visual Essay alumni and second-year… https://t.co/jhMG3xr3XW about 16 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]