- Former Creative Director of adidas International Hein Haugland will be presenting his work and answering questions, Wednesday, April 7, 6:30pm, 209 East 23rd Street, Room 502. Presented by VASA. Admission is free.
- The MPS Art Therapy Department presents a lecture by Marie Wilson, MA, CSAC, ATR-BC, entitled, “Art Therapy with the Invisible Sex Addict,” Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, 132 West 21st Street, Floor 3.
- The BFA Photography Department and the Camera Club of New York present music photographer Danny Clinch, part of the Photography Lecture Series, Thursday, April 8, 6:30pm, SVA Amphitheater, 209 East 23rd Street, Floor 3. Admission is free with a valid SVA ID.
- Happy publishing day to @SVAMPSB chair Debbie Millman and her co-authors! https://t.co/qbNNWFZYkJ about 7 hours ago
- Tonight, 6:30: @artwritingSVA and @DCrit co-present a lecture by architect/artist Allan Wexler. Free. RSVP: https://t.co/YOs5KsC42l about 12 hours ago
- Designboom covers The Masters Series: Christoph Niemann, on now at SVA Chelsea Gallery @SVAgalleries @designboom https://t.co/UrmzcmS9TD 03:39:34 PM October 16, 2017
- Check out our roundup of current and upcoming exhibitions at some of NYC's world-class art and design museums. https://t.co/Y7iJuNi8Dp 10:41:14 AM October 13, 2017
- Watch full #NYCC17 @SVACarDev 'Creating a Career in Animation' panel with @rebeccasugar, @Mike__Roth and @philrynda https://t.co/wadEvO3Rvg 02:57:26 PM October 12, 2017
- RT @SVAalumni: Hey DC #SVAalumni! Join us 10.18 at @TheSovereignDC https://t.co/uAHXtAQMst https://t.co/LYLIku0Ixc 04:02:30 PM October 11, 2017
- Tomorrow @SVABFAPHOTO and @DEARDAVEMAG present artist talk/book signing with Jack Pierson and Steel Stillman. Free. https://t.co/joL8zKmngQ 10:03:33 AM October 11, 2017
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]