- Former Creative Director of adidas International Hein Haugland will be presenting his work and answering questions, Wednesday, April 7, 6:30pm, 209 East 23rd Street, Room 502. Presented by VASA. Admission is free.
- The MPS Art Therapy Department presents a lecture by Marie Wilson, MA, CSAC, ATR-BC, entitled, “Art Therapy with the Invisible Sex Addict,” Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, 132 West 21st Street, Floor 3.
- The BFA Photography Department and the Camera Club of New York present music photographer Danny Clinch, part of the Photography Lecture Series, Thursday, April 8, 6:30pm, SVA Amphitheater, 209 East 23rd Street, Floor 3. Admission is free with a valid SVA ID.
- RT @WM_Comic: Another first look! Check out Marcos Martin’s cover for THE WEATHERMAN #2! #KillTheWeatherman https://t.co/whijBVICJQ about 6 hours ago
- RT @SVADSI: Fifteen social design projects that rethink our lives. May 1 at the SVA Theatre. RSVP: https://t.co/5cERozi522. https://t.co/kF… about 15 hours ago
- RT @socdoc: Amazing documentary without even leaving your house? @POVdocs has just announced its 31st Season and it includes two films whic… about 15 hours ago
- RT @SVABFAPHOTO: SVA BFA Photography & Video alum Alex M. Smith (2007) is featured on https://t.co/CFTKkYaGH6 with a photo essay about moth… about 15 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Closing Saturday: “The Haves and Have-Nots,” a theme-based exhibition of work by third-year BFA Cartooning and BFA Illust… about 15 hours ago
- RT @Dazed: "Thank you to this island for giving so much, sharing so much, and being a constant place of refuge and retreat when I've needed… about 15 hours ago
- Comic book legend and early #SVA student #JoeSinnott inked virtually every major @Marvel title from the '50s throug… https://t.co/ySrMQm5GoL about 16 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]