- Former Creative Director of adidas International Hein Haugland will be presenting his work and answering questions, Wednesday, April 7, 6:30pm, 209 East 23rd Street, Room 502. Presented by VASA. Admission is free.
- The MPS Art Therapy Department presents a lecture by Marie Wilson, MA, CSAC, ATR-BC, entitled, “Art Therapy with the Invisible Sex Addict,” Wednesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30pm, 132 West 21st Street, Floor 3.
- The BFA Photography Department and the Camera Club of New York present music photographer Danny Clinch, part of the Photography Lecture Series, Thursday, April 8, 6:30pm, SVA Amphitheater, 209 East 23rd Street, Floor 3. Admission is free with a valid SVA ID.
- SVA and San Diego Comic-Con: 2018 Preview https://t.co/M4nc8GZLKI about 11 hours ago
- Klimt, Schiele and Picasso: Erotic Visions From Three Modern Masters https://t.co/s4ID3yFfsW about 12 hours ago
- The design-lovers guide to New York City https://t.co/ShKXbS3Dag about 13 hours ago
- RT @MFAVN: 'Coupling' by Shannon O'Halloran is on display at @SVA_News @SVAgalleries Join us for the closing reception Friday at 6pm at 209… about 14 hours ago
- Here's the first, long-awaited trailer for the #MIA documentary MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A. produced by MFA Social Docu… https://t.co/IIu5zk9gF7 about 14 hours ago
- What Do Facial Recognition Technologies Mean For Our Privacy? https://t.co/HiXTKXjwcr about 14 hours ago
- How Polaroid changed photography https://t.co/rn1TgpdemX about 15 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]