A number of SVA alumni are currently featured in the galleries of New York City and beyond. Highlights include:
- Mamie S. Holst (MFA 1987 Fine Arts), Feature Inc., 530 West 25th Street, through March 27.
- Troy Huechtker (BFA 1998 Photography), The Untitled Series, FotoFest 2004, Center for the Arts Gallery, Cy-Fair College (Cypress, Texas), through April 12.
- Orit Raff (BFA 1996 Photography), Hunt-the-Slipper, video screening and photographs, Julie Saul Gallery (535 West 22nd Street), through April 10.
- Lane Twitchell (MFA 1995 Illustration), American Paradigms, Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington, DC, through April 5.
- Banks Violette (BFA 1998 Fine Arts), Lovesongs for Assholes/The Sixty-Edged Sword of the Androgyne, Peres Projects, Los Angeles, CA, through March 27.
And don’t miss the BFA Advertising and Graphic Design Department’s presentation of work from this year’s senior portfolios at the Art Director’s Club (106 West 29th Street), March 23 – April 2; Reception: Tuesday, March 23, 6 – 8pm.