The Kunsthaus Graz museum in Germany is showing work by two SVA alumni. Vera Lutter’s (MFA 1995 Photography) Inside In is the first large-scale museum exhibition of her photography in Europe, presenting pinhole-camera depictions of urban environments, industrial areas and interior architecture.
Elsewhere in the museum is Wall, a massive installation by Sol LeWitt (1953 Illustration) featuring more than 140 tons of lightweight concrete blocks. Both exhibitions run from February 28 through May 2.
- Preview 15 of Burning Man’s Most-Anticipated Artworks https://t.co/2jSsjC8le5 about 15 hours ago
- Mysterious And Magical: Fog Sculptures Are Rolling Through The Emerald Necklace https://t.co/PG3SfsANs1 about 16 hours ago
- Don't forget 🔥@FlameCon🏳️🌈 this weekend, the largest LGBTQ Comic Con! Tons of @svanycalumni will be attendance:… https://t.co/eTXISbug8c about 17 hours ago
- RT @KerinCunningham: i’m SO excited to announce the Proud & Perfect pins are HERE and that i’ll be bringing a limited supply of them to @Fl… about 17 hours ago
- What do photographers owe their subjects? Four photographers weigh in: https://t.co/l0FeIrDqMP https://t.co/CYOusyVlHA about 17 hours ago
- RT @WM_Comic: ICYMI: We revealed @bengal_art, BEAUTIFUL cover to THE WEATHERMAN #4! Stare directly into the eyes of awesome, #WeatherFam!… about 17 hours ago
- The stories of gun violence survivors: photographer and #SVA alumnus Kathy Shorr documents survivors of gun violenc… https://t.co/SSp7DvxIoF about 18 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]