The Kunsthaus Graz museum in Germany is showing work by two SVA alumni. Vera Lutter’s (MFA 1995 Photography) Inside In is the first large-scale museum exhibition of her photography in Europe, presenting pinhole-camera depictions of urban environments, industrial areas and interior architecture.
Elsewhere in the museum is Wall, a massive installation by Sol LeWitt (1953 Illustration) featuring more than 140 tons of lightweight concrete blocks. Both exhibitions run from February 28 through May 2.
- RT @SVA_News: @Variety on how composers Germaine Franco and Michael Giacchino (BFA 1990 Film and Video) worked together to infuse the score… about 19 hours ago
- @Variety on how composers Germaine Franco and Michael Giacchino (BFA 1990 Film and Video) worked together to infuse… https://t.co/F4C822FRvB about 19 hours ago in reply to Variety
- RT @SVAMPSB: The first ever Brand of the Year announced by @debbiemillman on behalf of SVAMPSB faculty—the @PussyhatProject shows that bran… 11:22:27 AM November 16, 2017
- RT @MFAVN: Settle into story for 2+ years and help the visual artist in you find the author in you. @MFAVN at The School of Visual Arts is… 03:20:57 PM November 15, 2017
- Starting Saturday, 11/18, in NYC: The exhibition "2017 America," showcasing photography by high school students fro… https://t.co/UA62Jtwioj 01:50:07 PM November 15, 2017
- "Every week I get to blow something up or build some insane machine." Read @SVA_News interview with @MythBusters co… https://t.co/tR0B53xdwP 04:50:13 PM November 14, 2017
- RT @SVAalumni: [email protected] captures an NYC subway hand game. This and more at #SVAalumni exhibition #StreetSmart 11.18-12.20 @SVAgall… 01:57:14 PM November 14, 2017
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]