The Kunsthaus Graz museum in Germany is showing work by two SVA alumni. Vera Lutter’s (MFA 1995 Photography) Inside In is the first large-scale museum exhibition of her photography in Europe, presenting pinhole-camera depictions of urban environments, industrial areas and interior architecture.
Elsewhere in the museum is Wall, a massive installation by Sol LeWitt (1953 Illustration) featuring more than 140 tons of lightweight concrete blocks. Both exhibitions run from February 28 through May 2.
- [email protected]: The Surprising Formula for Becoming an Art Star https://t.co/cIXNn8xkQ4 about 5 hours ago
- Uh oh. New Copyright Regulations Could Prevent Artists from Sharing Work on Social Media https://t.co/hw68pSKnBE https://t.co/g5u98f4EE5 about 6 hours ago
- https://t.co/L4opQveAGb about 6 hours ago in reply to SVA_News
- Escape New York Next Semester: Spring 2019 SVA Destinations: It's not too early to start making your spring break p… https://t.co/uq2SS9smom about 6 hours ago
- R.I.P. to the legend #StanLee. #Marvel Comics' Real-Life Superhero, Dies at 95 https://t.co/05NLBejA76 https://t.co/mUxWnDA6a8 about 7 hours ago
- RT @SVADSI: Join @SVADSI at @modatl tomorrow evening, Nov. 13, for a Design Conversation in which Cheryl Heller discusses her book, The Int… about 7 hours ago
- A 46-Foot-Tall Minotaur Roams the Streets of Toulouse, France in La Machine's Latest Urban Opera… https://t.co/gUFNci7ATk about 7 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]