The Kunsthaus Graz museum in Germany is showing work by two SVA alumni. Vera Lutter’s (MFA 1995 Photography) Inside In is the first large-scale museum exhibition of her photography in Europe, presenting pinhole-camera depictions of urban environments, industrial areas and interior architecture.
Elsewhere in the museum is Wall, a massive installation by Sol LeWitt (1953 Illustration) featuring more than 140 tons of lightweight concrete blocks. Both exhibitions run from February 28 through May 2.
- MoMA acquires 324 works of early 20th-century avant-garde art and graphic design https://t.co/ZPglMo2xs9 about 16 minutes ago
- RT @ProfessorTnyc: Best Creative #PhotoClass #CreativeProcess in town! #creativity #education #progress #evolution #cuttingedge #zeitgeist… about 1 hour ago
- RT @MFAVN: Luisa Ulhoa (Class of 2018): “Aroe Maiwu” means “new soul” in the language of the Bororo people. This indigenous tribe was one o… about 1 hour ago
- See the world’s most iconic paintings with the people erased https://t.co/a5977Ha780 about 1 hour ago
- RT @Savageartist: Hits shelves in 1 month! https://t.co/JkHaqpdEIY @timmccanna @AndreaDavisPink @PublicolorNYC @_producer @tonydokoupil @CT… about 1 hour ago
- RT @Savageartist: My first book with @nporterbooks + @HolidayHouseBks. 👽👽👽@bbowen949 @GreenburgerLit @SVA_News @SVALibrary @SVAIllusCart @S… about 1 hour ago
- RT @artwritingSVA: Applications still open for our 2018 #SummerIntensive, “Meditations in an Emergency”! Join us for a two-week intensive f… about 1 hour ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]