At the recent College administrative staff meeting two Distinguished Staff Awards were granted. The honorees, both SVA staff members since the 1980s, were: Carolyn Hinkson-Jenkins, curriculum coordinator for the Advertising/Graphic Design Department and the Illustration/Cartooning Department; and Petronella Morrison, payroll supervisor from the Office of Human Resources. Both women were recognized for their outstanding job performance, dedication to the College and overall enthusiasm. Members of the College’s Organization and Communication Task Force selected the winners from a list of 16 outstanding candidates nominated by fellow staff members. Congratulations to both Carolyn and Petronella!
- 1st to email firstname.lastname@example.org w/alum Jonathan Bartlett's SVA master's program wins a limited edition #DenimandSupply t-shirt. Sizes limited. about 31 minutes ago
- Q&A with Adam Natale, Director of the SVA Theatre http://t.co/cLxDb78YiU cc: @svatheatre @TribecaFilmFest @VASASVA about 51 minutes ago
- RT @thedailyheller: Typography as Language http://t.co/7ASz7q5FUe a new residency program from SVA. about 4 hours ago
- SVA alumnus Dante Tomaselli featured @FANGORIA for musical 'Nightmare' http://t.co/5p5XItNDck cc: @SVAalumni about 4 hours ago
- SVA students and alumni win seven Art Directors Club awards http://t.co/AW3FMB8AaN cc: @ADCGlobal @SVAalumni @SVA_AdvDesign about 22 hours ago
- RT @SOI128: SI Member @seejbdraw created art 4 @RalphLauren. Check out doc w/cameos by @TonkaOBrien,Marshall Arisman,@Clay_Rodery http://t.… 04:30:33 PM April 23, 2014
- SVA's Jillian Tamaki featured @PublishersWkly for new graphic novel http://t.co/xfjUHRoygg cc: @dirtbagg @01FirstSecond 03:32:46 PM April 23, 2014