- Picturing the Times: Eastern European Illustrators at The New York Times. March 3 – 25 at the Visual Arts Museum, 209 East 23 Street; Reception: March 3, 6 – 8pm. Panel discussion: March 6 at 7pm.
- Site Specific. Students Christopher Dunbrack and Kota Nkamura from the MFA Fine Arts Department present an exhibition of site-specific installations. February 28 – March 20 at the Westside Gallery, 141 West 21 Street; Reception: March 5, 5 – 7pm.
- Printmaking, Etchings and Silkscreens. Students from the BFA Fine Arts
Department present a varied display of traditional and new painting techniques in this exhibition curated by artist and SVA faculty member Gunars Prande. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- As You Like It. Students, alumni and faculty of the BFA Photography
Department will present work in this exhibition. Curated by BFA Photography alumni Monica Bradley and Michael Van Horn. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- Marilyn Minter's Largest-Ever Public Art Installation Is Coming to a New York City Mall https://t.co/vWXtpVirB7 about 5 minutes ago
- "We have a LOT of stuff that Netflix doesn't have." https://t.co/y2psi4LEOO @SVALibrary https://t.co/J3nCmx9IAo about 14 minutes ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: #AyaRodriguezIzumi in "El Museo @ SVA: May Contain Moving Parts,” an exhibition co-presented by SVA’s MFA Fine Arts Depar… about 38 minutes ago
- 10 Things You Might Not Know About Vincent van Gogh https://t.co/xZBFhJgpxQ about 1 hour ago
- RT @MFAVN: You know storytelling is the future and you want to find people who believe the same thing. Chat 1-on-1 w @nathanfoxy Chair @MF… about 1 hour ago
- RT @SVACarDev: IrisVR Virtual Reality for architects, designers and construction professionals has posted 2 positions on the SVA job board… about 1 hour ago
- HAPPY SOCKS X KEITH HARING https://t.co/Yf8uPfqXFc about 1 hour ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]