- Picturing the Times: Eastern European Illustrators at The New York Times. March 3 – 25 at the Visual Arts Museum, 209 East 23 Street; Reception: March 3, 6 – 8pm. Panel discussion: March 6 at 7pm.
- Site Specific. Students Christopher Dunbrack and Kota Nkamura from the MFA Fine Arts Department present an exhibition of site-specific installations. February 28 – March 20 at the Westside Gallery, 141 West 21 Street; Reception: March 5, 5 – 7pm.
- Printmaking, Etchings and Silkscreens. Students from the BFA Fine Arts
Department present a varied display of traditional and new painting techniques in this exhibition curated by artist and SVA faculty member Gunars Prande. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- As You Like It. Students, alumni and faculty of the BFA Photography
Department will present work in this exhibition. Curated by BFA Photography alumni Monica Bradley and Michael Van Horn. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- RT @danmishkin: Many thanks to @Nate_Powell_Art for the lovely inscription in my copy of #ComeAgain. Thanks even more for the haunting and… about 4 hours ago
- RT @DanaTerrace: 🦉🐸💕 https://t.co/qHwUH49LM9 about 4 hours ago
- RT @artnet: Bowie, unmasked The work of Kate Garner merges music and fine art, as Garner began as a musician herself. Her 1995 portrait of… about 4 hours ago
- RT @nathanfoxy: #SKETCHofTHEday Commute gear concept stuff @WM_Comic #BrutalDOODLE #StayTUNED! https://t.co/qxLlCwvg3t about 4 hours ago
- RT @CartoonNetPR: Does #StevenUniverse cosplay get more magical than this? #CNatSDCC https://t.co/JtIwZU3MRm about 6 hours ago
- RT @cartoonnetwork: *CRIES IN SAN DIEGO* 😭😭😭 You guys, we’re getting a Steven Universe Movie soon ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 #StevenUniverseMovie #StevenUnive… about 6 hours ago
- RT @SVADigitalPhoto: Celebrating three of the six Adobe Design Achievement Awards semi-finalists! Let’s wish them all luck in the next step… about 7 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]