- Picturing the Times: Eastern European Illustrators at The New York Times. March 3 – 25 at the Visual Arts Museum, 209 East 23 Street; Reception: March 3, 6 – 8pm. Panel discussion: March 6 at 7pm.
- Site Specific. Students Christopher Dunbrack and Kota Nkamura from the MFA Fine Arts Department present an exhibition of site-specific installations. February 28 – March 20 at the Westside Gallery, 141 West 21 Street; Reception: March 5, 5 – 7pm.
- Printmaking, Etchings and Silkscreens. Students from the BFA Fine Arts
Department present a varied display of traditional and new painting techniques in this exhibition curated by artist and SVA faculty member Gunars Prande. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- As You Like It. Students, alumni and faculty of the BFA Photography
Department will present work in this exhibition. Curated by BFA Photography alumni Monica Bradley and Michael Van Horn. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- 'Collaborating Is Evidence of Being Human': Virgil Abloh and Takashi Murakami Join Forces for Gagosian Show -… https://t.co/eh1zgbaR4V about 21 minutes ago
- The Art Practice Dr. Seuss Kept Hidden from the World https://t.co/XdUGMphaky about 1 hour ago
- Check out our feature! Design of Dissent" in The @MiltonGlaserInc Archives https://t.co/VhhcX16rAg https://t.co/hGzOHwwEeP about 1 hour ago
- RT @VASASVA: VASA Vice President Julia is struggling with the fact that the Halloween Party is only 3 DAYS AWAY!! It is so exciting that th… about 1 hour ago
- [email protected]'s 50 Under 30, part 2 --which introduces the creative leaders of tomorrow -- includes #SVA alumnus Delila… https://t.co/QCaeT8G6rO about 2 hours ago
- RT @socdoc: This timelapse of JT Takagi & all the boom mics is my #TuesdayMotivation Get great hands-on experience in her Audio Workshop th… about 2 hours ago
- RT @SVA_MFACA: Double whammy! 👯♂️ This Saturday we will be attending the Boston Portfolio Day and on Sunday we will be at the New York Por… about 2 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]