- Picturing the Times: Eastern European Illustrators at The New York Times. March 3 – 25 at the Visual Arts Museum, 209 East 23 Street; Reception: March 3, 6 – 8pm. Panel discussion: March 6 at 7pm.
- Site Specific. Students Christopher Dunbrack and Kota Nkamura from the MFA Fine Arts Department present an exhibition of site-specific installations. February 28 – March 20 at the Westside Gallery, 141 West 21 Street; Reception: March 5, 5 – 7pm.
- Printmaking, Etchings and Silkscreens. Students from the BFA Fine Arts
Department present a varied display of traditional and new painting techniques in this exhibition curated by artist and SVA faculty member Gunars Prande. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- As You Like It. Students, alumni and faculty of the BFA Photography
Department will present work in this exhibition. Curated by BFA Photography alumni Monica Bradley and Michael Van Horn. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- RT @MFAVN: Visual storytellers! Join us for the MFA Visual Narrative Info Session on November 11 at The School of Visual Arts https://t.co/… about 19 hours ago
- @ccmxl Glad you like this treasure from SVA's @GlaserArchives, Jon. about 19 hours ago in reply to ccmxl
- Want to create social change? Join @SVADSI for its open house Oct. 20 to learn how you can get started. https://t.co/UzdT8D5Xpv 11:24:11 AM October 18, 2017
- East Side, West Side, all around the town: How to get from A to B in NYC. https://t.co/rUCgIDXTF3 09:28:26 AM October 18, 2017
- Happy publishing day to @SVAMPSB chair Debbie Millman and her co-authors! https://t.co/qbNNWFZYkJ 02:36:52 PM October 17, 2017
- Tonight, 6:30: @artwritingSVA and @DCrit co-present a lecture by architect/artist Allan Wexler. Free. RSVP: https://t.co/YOs5KsC42l 09:36:37 AM October 17, 2017
- Designboom covers The Masters Series: Christoph Niemann, on now at SVA Chelsea Gallery @SVAgalleries @designboom https://t.co/UrmzcmS9TD 03:39:34 PM October 16, 2017
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]