- Picturing the Times: Eastern European Illustrators at The New York Times. March 3 – 25 at the Visual Arts Museum, 209 East 23 Street; Reception: March 3, 6 – 8pm. Panel discussion: March 6 at 7pm.
- Site Specific. Students Christopher Dunbrack and Kota Nkamura from the MFA Fine Arts Department present an exhibition of site-specific installations. February 28 – March 20 at the Westside Gallery, 141 West 21 Street; Reception: March 5, 5 – 7pm.
- Printmaking, Etchings and Silkscreens. Students from the BFA Fine Arts
Department present a varied display of traditional and new painting techniques in this exhibition curated by artist and SVA faculty member Gunars Prande. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- As You Like It. Students, alumni and faculty of the BFA Photography
Department will present work in this exhibition. Curated by BFA Photography alumni Monica Bradley and Michael Van Horn. March 6 – 22 at the Visual Arts Gallery, 137 Wooster Street; Reception: March 6, 5 – 7pm.
- RT @SVADSI: Fifteen social design projects that rethink our lives. May 1 at the SVA Theatre. RSVP: https://t.co/5cERozi522. https://t.co/kF… about 3 hours ago
- RT @socdoc: Amazing documentary without even leaving your house? @POVdocs has just announced its 31st Season and it includes two films whic… about 3 hours ago
- RT @SVABFAPHOTO: SVA BFA Photography & Video alum Alex M. Smith (2007) is featured on https://t.co/CFTKkYaGH6 with a photo essay about moth… about 3 hours ago
- RT @SVAgalleries: Closing Saturday: “The Haves and Have-Nots,” a theme-based exhibition of work by third-year BFA Cartooning and BFA Illust… about 3 hours ago
- RT @Dazed: "Thank you to this island for giving so much, sharing so much, and being a constant place of refuge and retreat when I've needed… about 3 hours ago
- Comic book legend and early #SVA student #JoeSinnott inked virtually every major @Marvel title from the '50s throug… https://t.co/ySrMQm5GoL about 4 hours ago
- Celebrated photographer and SVA alumnus #FrankOckenfelsIII has immortalized the look of @DavidBowie, #AngelinaJolie… https://t.co/FMBF1EWy00 about 5 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]