Patrick McDonnell (Media Studies, 1978), best known for his syndicated comic strip, Mutts, is taking his strip on the road. The New Jersey Department of Transportation offers drivers a series of special interest license plates, with the newest series called “Animal Friendly.” Each plate will feature the characters from McDonnell’s strip, and money generated from the plate sales will go towards the animal population control program through the Department of Health.
Mutts (2002), by Patrick McDonnell.
- Canberra's notorious penis owl may have some stiff competition in Serbia 😮 https://t.co/wVLn6gWnAF about 1 hour ago
- Artist Comes Up With Genius Way To Use Puzzles, Sells The Result For Up To $650 https://t.co/o2ikc1xuOw about 2 hours ago
- 50 Intimate Portraits of Famous Artists and Their Pet Cats https://t.co/KSqmOtLHnl about 3 hours ago
- Largest U.S. Frida Kahlo Exhibit in 10 Years to Open at The Brooklyn Museum https://t.co/tLH9UGTt5j about 4 hours ago
- #LEGO Launches New Set to Reduce Stress & Anxiety https://t.co/PllrAetPdN about 5 hours ago
- Hyperrealistic Paintings of Migrating Animals Carrying Tiny Ecosystems on Their Backs https://t.co/lcZN2YrB1e 02:19:00 PM November 17, 2018
- Artist Imagine Animals In A Way Never Thought Before Creating Utterly Fascinating Pictures https://t.co/C1p4T7EPzj 01:19:00 PM November 17, 2018
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]