Patrick McDonnell (Media Studies, 1978), best known for his syndicated comic strip, Mutts, is taking his strip on the road. The New Jersey Department of Transportation offers drivers a series of special interest license plates, with the newest series called “Animal Friendly.” Each plate will feature the characters from McDonnell’s strip, and money generated from the plate sales will go towards the animal population control program through the Department of Health.
Mutts (2002), by Patrick McDonnell.
- Renegade florists have been creating stunning bouquet installations in NYC trash cans https://t.co/nGedhxZvQu https://t.co/HEwYv6DTl1 about 27 minutes ago
- At the Rubin Museum, the Future Has Arrived. And It’s Fluid. https://t.co/GvHTgsdZAq about 1 hour ago
- Ashley Bryan, 95, ‘always honored’ to have a new show https://t.co/NmZ2a62T41 about 2 hours ago
- A Rural Artist-Run Gallery in Upstate New York Works to Start a Scene https://t.co/FclHdKcksy about 2 hours ago
- RT @buzelli: My SVA poster series is now pasted up in over 200 subway stations!!!!!! I've always wanted to work on this project since I fir… about 2 hours ago
- RT @TheTaleMovie: Miss out on #TheTale? @HBO will re-air the film TOMORROW, August 16 at 10PM! #FYC #YourStoryMatters https://t.co/yIV5ePF5… about 2 hours ago
- RT @stevebrodner: The Free Press has been under attack now for 30 years. I tracked this devolution for The Columbia Journalism Review. Tim… about 2 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]