Patrick McDonnell (Media Studies, 1978), best known for his syndicated comic strip, Mutts, is taking his strip on the road. The New Jersey Department of Transportation offers drivers a series of special interest license plates, with the newest series called “Animal Friendly.” Each plate will feature the characters from McDonnell’s strip, and money generated from the plate sales will go towards the animal population control program through the Department of Health.
Mutts (2002), by Patrick McDonnell.
- #DesignMatters: @SVAMPSB's @DebbieMillman Talks Her Long-Running Podcast. The groundbreaking series' 13th season ha… https://t.co/sbqMrG5YRe about 4 hours ago
- RT @MuseumModernArt: Happy #LunarNewYear! We’re welcoming the year of the dog with “Up Dog" (1987/88) by Elizabeth Murray https://t.co/gepb… about 10 hours ago
- RT @SVAalumni: The Google doodle released in honor of MLK Jr. Day was designed by Cannaday Chapman (BFA 2008 Illustration). Chapman said “A… about 10 hours ago
- RT @svaixd: Tomorrow's event on storytelling is packed with some really exciting leaders in UX and design, including @tsharon, Maria Hoderm… about 10 hours ago
- [email protected] Continuing Education & Art History faculty Marianna Ellenberg's latest work, 'Pawel & Ebola,' foll… https://t.co/4UBelTPSwB about 16 hours ago
- RT @WM_Comic: So THIS just went down at the 2018 @ImageComics Expo! Series writer @JodyLeHeup and artist @nathanfoxy announced the biggest,… about 16 hours ago
- Next week is Fair Use Week. What is Fair Use? Check out @SVALibrary helpful infographic for some key points:… https://t.co/GKFXCuHecs about 16 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]