Roman Hrab, manager of the Sculpture Center, and Malcolm Lightner, career development counselor, have made an artistic impression on the neighborhood eatery Melissa Blue. Visitors to the restaurant, which opened in January, are greeted by the bright Melissa Blue sign that Roman created. Also, while enjoying the “healthy American style food,” diners can view a collection of photographs by Malcolm which are now a permanent part of the restaurant’s décor. To see the work created by the talented SVA staffers, stop by Melissa Blue at 575 2nd Avenue between 31 and 32 Streets.
Image: Restaurant sign created by Roman Hrab.
- RT @SVABFAPHOTO: SVA BFA Photography & Video alum Rosie Brock (2018) is included in "Know South / No South," a group exhibition that explor… about 9 hours ago
- RT @SVALibrary: Thanks, New York Therapy Animals and SVA Student Health and Counseling for a cuddle and doggy kiss-filled therapy session t… about 9 hours ago
- RT @svaartpractice: “A brief and incomplete history of continental philosophy” From a workshop with @ahward to prepare our Class Of 2019 fo… about 9 hours ago
- Australian artist buries himself under road for 3 days https://t.co/mAH0rVe3z4 about 14 hours ago
- Shape-Shifting Art Tower Completes Prada’s City Within a City https://t.co/zCfCFska4W about 15 hours ago
- Nine benches created by young designers enliven London https://t.co/UzGTA2TQYU about 16 hours ago
- Dali painting returns to Kelvingrove https://t.co/b7SowpODui about 17 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]