- The MFA Fine Arts and MFA Photography exhibition, Everyday Materials, is now showing at the Westside Gallery. The show will be on view through March 30. There will be a reception on March 6 from 5 to 7pm.
- The Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, beginning March 7, will feature a dual exhibition: Printmaking from the BFA Fine Arts Department, and Julie Hassett Sutton, solo show from BFA Photography. The exhibition will be on view through March 23, with a reception for the artists on March 19 from 5 to 7pm.
- Ingeniously Articulated Tattoos Require Bending to See the Full Image https://t.co/IytNMaptpH about 2 minutes ago
- “Boo-wave” Halloween Decorations for Goth and Post-Punk Music Fans https://t.co/FYfH47uY7U about 1 hour ago
- RT @edelstudio: I’m part of this exhibit that is opening on October 11th, 6-8pm, at the SVA Chelsea Gallery in NYC. Free and open to the pu… about 1 hour ago
- Wut? The Bizarre Story Behind These Sensual Photos of Women and Bears https://t.co/3lVHiH09uR https://t.co/YUqxbkZ66H about 1 hour ago
- These #StevenUniverse/#ASofterWorld Mashups Are Perfect https://t.co/8ueibe3AKR about 2 hours ago
- This Artist Reimagines Classic Paintings With God As A Black Woman And They're Beautiful https://t.co/pitvHmxWHd about 3 hours ago
- When Art Created by Artificial Intelligence Sells, Who Gets Paid? https://t.co/hCqIO3ZeH1 about 19 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]