- The MFA Fine Arts and MFA Photography exhibition, Everyday Materials, is now showing at the Westside Gallery. The show will be on view through March 30. There will be a reception on March 6 from 5 to 7pm.
- The Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, beginning March 7, will feature a dual exhibition: Printmaking from the BFA Fine Arts Department, and Julie Hassett Sutton, solo show from BFA Photography. The exhibition will be on view through March 23, with a reception for the artists on March 19 from 5 to 7pm.
- RT @SVALibrary: Two publications available in the New Book display area of the SVA library. Released in tandem with the Adrian Piper exhibi… about 9 hours ago
- RT @stribs: My next School of Visual Arts/@SVAContinuingEd workshop is this coming Saturday. Join us for a detailed overview of the field o… about 9 hours ago
- RT @smartinbrough: "Shawn Martinbrough: STORYTELLER" at the @soi128 through July 21st. https://t.co/RsqA3BqQAK about 9 hours ago
- Waterworks' CEO Peter Sallick, also the founder of Design Leadership Network and the co-founder of Dering Hall, Inc… https://t.co/T6MUzmXHEd about 11 hours ago
- RT @timmccanna: It's going to be 95 degrees in San Jose on Saturday! Come inside @Hicklebees and cool off with me and #JackBNinja. June 23r… about 12 hours ago
- Chaotic Swarms of Flowers and Birds Inhabit New Paintings by Collin van der Sluijs https://t.co/i8SbSEeuBT about 12 hours ago
- Eleven Summer Book Covers, Reimagined by Artists featuring #SVA alum Katherine Bernhardt (MFA 2000 Fine Arts) who r… https://t.co/QEuQmg5T1B about 13 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]