- The MFA Fine Arts and MFA Photography exhibition, Everyday Materials, is now showing at the Westside Gallery. The show will be on view through March 30. There will be a reception on March 6 from 5 to 7pm.
- The Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, beginning March 7, will feature a dual exhibition: Printmaking from the BFA Fine Arts Department, and Julie Hassett Sutton, solo show from BFA Photography. The exhibition will be on view through March 23, with a reception for the artists on March 19 from 5 to 7pm.
- RT @SVAalumni: Another Academy Award-winning sized congratulations to SVA alumni involved in the creation of 'Coco'. Six alumni had a hand… about 4 hours ago
- RT @SVAfilmvideo: We hope you enjoyed your #snowday! Classes back on for tomorrow 👌🏼 #nyc photo by @jsovs https://t.co/u0FLqXOiuc https://t… about 4 hours ago
- RT @edelstudio: "Stormy" art: @edelstudio https://t.co/0ic6ipZCCL about 9 hours ago
- RT @MikaOrr_MIKOOKA: I support next generation filmmakers. Show your support by heading to https://t.co/h9VyxwZyRM, watch all five finalist… about 9 hours ago
- Alana Conway https://t.co/OQKEgxu8KC about 9 hours ago in reply to SVA_News
- #SVA community: Hope you’ve been safe out there. All undergraduate, graduate and continuing education classes will… https://t.co/9O2EYDIFp9 about 9 hours ago
- RT @colebrax: Check out my new podcast w/ @AdamRackoff and animator @plymptoons where he discusses his new project with @jackie_greene scre… about 11 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]