- The MFA Fine Arts and MFA Photography exhibition, Everyday Materials, is now showing at the Westside Gallery. The show will be on view through March 30. There will be a reception on March 6 from 5 to 7pm.
- The Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, beginning March 7, will feature a dual exhibition: Printmaking from the BFA Fine Arts Department, and Julie Hassett Sutton, solo show from BFA Photography. The exhibition will be on view through March 23, with a reception for the artists on March 19 from 5 to 7pm.
- [email protected] faculty Patrizia von Brandenstein offers tips for a healthy production designer-actor relationship… https://t.co/bf58WQWCGx about 4 hours ago
- Check out @SVAMFAFineArts faculty @MinterMarilyn's photo of @st_vincent for this @NewYorker article:… https://t.co/ubTA8nAZaX about 6 hours ago
- RT @svaixd: Meet the Class of 2019: Abhinav, Addi, and Andrea! https://t.co/5WjOKyVpw0 https://t.co/pdhABNS7t5 about 7 hours ago
- "Never sit and wait for the phone to ring": @99u Q&A with design icon and SVA faculty @louisefili… https://t.co/3kR4HxevsE about 8 hours ago
- RT @yukoart: My 1st illustration job was from @villagevoice (AD: Minh Uong) for #LynnYaeger's style column in 2002. Sad to see print editio… about 8 hours ago
- RT @hyperallergic: Thinking about continuing education in the arts? Check out @SVA_News's info sessions, coming up soon: https://t.co/eKHOn… about 9 hours ago
- RT @MirkoIlicCorp: Marshall Arisman's "From Dark to Light" retrospective opens @SVAgalleries tonight. See you there. More here: https://t.c… 05:27:30 PM August 22, 2017
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]