- The MFA Fine Arts and MFA Photography exhibition, Everyday Materials, is now showing at the Westside Gallery. The show will be on view through March 30. There will be a reception on March 6 from 5 to 7pm.
- The Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, beginning March 7, will feature a dual exhibition: Printmaking from the BFA Fine Arts Department, and Julie Hassett Sutton, solo show from BFA Photography. The exhibition will be on view through March 23, with a reception for the artists on March 19 from 5 to 7pm.
- Jean Curran’s dye-transfer prints from film stills, and a stop-time movie by Catherine Opie, continue the 60-year-o… https://t.co/sXLuJKHNFd about 9 minutes ago
- Top 100 Sculptors of 2018 on Instagram https://t.co/ZtRHPMtpft about 1 hour ago
- #SVA Alum Elizabeth Peyton will have a solo show at the National Portrait Gallery (@NPGLondon), London in October 2… https://t.co/XFhi4dIkXL about 19 hours ago
- #SVA faculty, designer, podcaster @DebbieMillman talks to acclaimed illustrator, artist and author Christoph Nieman… https://t.co/XtJkocIY7n about 20 hours ago
- #SVA Subway Series: @JuliaRothman Says Protest Is Art [Video] https://t.co/r8YXKcekJA about 20 hours ago
- RT @SVAMFADesign: Application Deadline: January 15th 2019. Find out more about our program @ https://t.co/mJMnoZQAuv #design @SVA_News #ent… about 20 hours ago
- Check out an interview with @SVADSI chair Cheryl Heller about social design. https://t.co/lxmZzctC1o https://t.co/qiQD9aTi6Z about 21 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]