- The MFA Fine Arts and MFA Photography exhibition, Everyday Materials, is now showing at the Westside Gallery. The show will be on view through March 30. There will be a reception on March 6 from 5 to 7pm.
- The Visual Arts Gallery in SoHo, beginning March 7, will feature a dual exhibition: Printmaking from the BFA Fine Arts Department, and Julie Hassett Sutton, solo show from BFA Photography. The exhibition will be on view through March 23, with a reception for the artists on March 19 from 5 to 7pm.
- Check out the newest episode of SVA's original series "[email protected]'s," featuring political illustrator and… https://t.co/zwdE3j03pR 12:36:36 PM November 21, 2017
- RT @artandeducation: School of Visual Arts invites applications to the SVA MA Design Research program through Tuesday, January 16, 2017. @S… 04:21:34 PM November 20, 2017
- Final days to catch this "One of a Kind" installation by @SVADesign students on Madison Avenue. Closes tomorrow.… https://t.co/dRfCOeknB0 10:30:22 AM November 20, 2017
- RT @SVA_News: @Variety on how composers Germaine Franco and Michael Giacchino (BFA 1990 Film and Video) worked together to infuse the score… 09:55:43 AM November 17, 2017
- @Variety on how composers Germaine Franco and Michael Giacchino (BFA 1990 Film and Video) worked together to infuse… https://t.co/F4C822FRvB 09:54:01 AM November 17, 2017 in reply to Variety
- RT @SVAMPSB: The first ever Brand of the Year announced by @debbiemillman on behalf of SVAMPSB faculty—the @PussyhatProject shows that bran… 11:22:27 AM November 16, 2017
- RT @MFAVN: Settle into story for 2+ years and help the visual artist in you find the author in you. @MFAVN at The School of Visual Arts is… 03:20:57 PM November 15, 2017
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]