- The Alumni Society is proud to announce the winners of this year’s Alumni Competition. Five $1,000 awards were offered to seniors completing their final projects at SVA. The review panel was made up of five SVA alumni who are also on staff at the College. Congratulations to winners Jennifer Lew (Graphic Design), Todd Phillips (Film & Video), Jennifer Pouech (Photography), Joseph Sywenkyj (Photography), and
Philipp Wolter (Film & Video). Congrats also to the runners-up: Harumi Ori (BFA Fine Arts), Fon-Lin Nyeu (Graphic Design), and Catherina Meisinger (Computer Art).
- Kudos also go out to the winners of this year’s Shakespeare & Company Scholarship Competition. The competition awards $2500 to a senior whose final project is an illustrated book or graphic novel. There was a tie for first place this year, so the award will be split by Thomas Herpich (Cartooning) and Jin Young Kim (Cartooning).
- [email protected] on alum Ina Jang's "passive silhouettes of women in Asian soft core magazines" https://t.co/2k7FVrnjta about 33 minutes ago
- RT @SVADSI: How does #socialdesign impact #entrepreneurship? Find out this summer at our one-week master class, in partnership with @babson… about 55 minutes ago
- 2018 MFA Computer Arts Thesis Presentations https://t.co/VA5Q2Riajj about 58 minutes ago
- The work of multimedia artist Camille Coy conjures the tussle between an analog past and a digital present. https://t.co/w18zCsE47C about 1 hour ago
- "I want to visualize the challenges we all face with paintings and objects placed in bizarre fairytale environments… https://t.co/WmU2fkDjC5 about 1 hour ago
- RT @MFAVN: So proud of and happy for @mezmalz for making the #obamafellows inaugural bow. She graduated from our inaugural class too! She… about 19 hours ago
- Oregon photographer Christopher Burkett is best known for producing large-format film prints of American landscapes… https://t.co/d0Qgj4vD0N about 21 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]