Straphangers on subways throughout New York City can enjoy the third installment of the Continuing Education “Make Something” campaign through the end of January. This very successful, memorable, and now more colorful campaign showcases the creativity of selected SVA students and was developed by Wieden + Kennedy.
Featured image by Leif Parsons, BFA Graphic Design 2003.
- Don't forget. Tonight at 6:30pm at the @svatheatre, @GloriaSteinem and #BarbaraNessim: In Conversation… https://t.co/TX5S8O9jgp about 6 hours ago
- Jan Fabre Is Renowned for Pushing Boundaries. Did He Go Too Far With His Dancers? https://t.co/bLdpzdXRwT about 6 hours ago
- 6:30PM tonight! @visualcritical hosts GROUP CHAT: Bringing Together a Peer Network. Three guest artists show work &… https://t.co/UdgqXBNu6h about 7 hours ago
- Yayoi Kusama: the world's favourite artist? https://t.co/K3EHPDvNLW about 7 hours ago
- My First Year: SVA Student Rianne Pyle https://t.co/REEZPKm70Y about 8 hours ago
- Here's our feature on @Savageartist's most recent book. #SVA's Stephen Savage Puts An Imaginative Twist On A Classi… https://t.co/GB9MmvbePK about 8 hours ago in reply to SVA_News
- #SVA's @Savageartist has a new book coming! #BabysitterFromAnotherPlanet On bookstore shelves 2/12/19. WANT! https://t.co/TyccTupYSd about 8 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]