Straphangers on subways throughout New York City can enjoy the third installment of the Continuing Education “Make Something” campaign through the end of January. This very successful, memorable, and now more colorful campaign showcases the creativity of selected SVA students and was developed by Wieden + Kennedy.
Featured image by Leif Parsons, BFA Graphic Design 2003.
- RT @SVABFAPHOTO: SVA BFA Photography & Video alum Rosie Brock (2018) is included in "Know South / No South," a group exhibition that explor… about 9 hours ago
- RT @SVALibrary: Thanks, New York Therapy Animals and SVA Student Health and Counseling for a cuddle and doggy kiss-filled therapy session t… about 9 hours ago
- RT @svaartpractice: “A brief and incomplete history of continental philosophy” From a workshop with @ahward to prepare our Class Of 2019 fo… about 9 hours ago
- Australian artist buries himself under road for 3 days https://t.co/mAH0rVe3z4 about 14 hours ago
- Shape-Shifting Art Tower Completes Prada’s City Within a City https://t.co/zCfCFska4W about 15 hours ago
- Nine benches created by young designers enliven London https://t.co/UzGTA2TQYU about 16 hours ago
- Dali painting returns to Kelvingrove https://t.co/b7SowpODui about 17 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]