- MFA Computer Art graduate Erwin Redl (1995) was selected to be in the 2002 Whitney Biennial.
- Another alum, Jessica Kanto (1989), was named one of the Top 100 Producers by AV Video and Multimedia magazine.
- Faculty member Nikita Mikros is one of the ten finalists in the Independent Games Festival.
- SVA and San Diego Comic-Con: 2018 Preview https://t.co/M4nc8GZLKI about 11 hours ago
- Klimt, Schiele and Picasso: Erotic Visions From Three Modern Masters https://t.co/s4ID3yFfsW about 12 hours ago
- The design-lovers guide to New York City https://t.co/ShKXbS3Dag about 13 hours ago
- RT @MFAVN: 'Coupling' by Shannon O'Halloran is on display at @SVA_News @SVAgalleries Join us for the closing reception Friday at 6pm at 209… about 14 hours ago
- Here's the first, long-awaited trailer for the #MIA documentary MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A. produced by MFA Social Docu… https://t.co/IIu5zk9gF7 about 14 hours ago
- What Do Facial Recognition Technologies Mean For Our Privacy? https://t.co/HiXTKXjwcr about 14 hours ago
- How Polaroid changed photography https://t.co/rn1TgpdemX about 15 hours ago
Send stories, links and tips to [email protected]